Sitting here alone

by thepackage 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Illyrian
    Illyrian

you need to give them time. I think your kids just respond to the way you taught them up until recently and now of course can't understand. If I were you I'd take them to someplace special, like Disneyland or something.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Back in the days of Armegedon 1975, I knew January 1, 76 that the new order was not the big deal the witnesses made it out to be. Most folks survived armegedon even the bad witnoids and worldly people. Still I occasionally would go to meetings with my wife till 83. The poison kept soaking into me all that time and resulted in me making adverse decisions in my life.

You have children, do you want that poision going into their minds and affecting their lifes decisions? When I left the borg in 83 my son was 9. I had one big talk and many talks thru out my life apologizing to him for exposing him to the witnesses and conflicting his thinking. Life is difficult enough with out a cult hanging on a persons neck. I would think if your children are the least bit normal they wouldnt want to go to a kingdumb hall. I never did. My son never wanted to go. He celebrated like a freed slave when Lincoln read the emancipation declaration, when I told him at 9 that he didnt have to go to any more meetings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit