Just want to show you what we saw...

by Merry Magdalene 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

The end of May my daughter and I were walking an overgrown path to the river, going to take pictures of each other in the wild roses, when we saw this--right at the edge of the path:

alt

She saw it first. "Mommy, look," she said. "Oh no," I thought. A dog has killed a baby deer. Then I came closer. It opened it's great big dark eyes and looked at us, holding perfectly still. Then I could see it start to breathe quickly, but it never moved other than that.

It was just so tiny, so beautiful. We checked on it several times, worried that something may have happened to its mother, but by evening it was gone, so we assumed the best.

Just wanted to share.

~Merry

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

wow merry! that is so sweet!

thanks for sharing!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

awwwwwww!!

Amazing pic Merry, thanks for sharing.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I always feel so blessed when I see a critter like this. Thanks for sharing! Very cool.

Sherry

• Ingenuous
  • hubert
    hubert

Wow !! What a treat for your daughter !! I'll bet she won't forget that.

We had two baby rabbits in our back yard a week ago, but my wife spotted the neighbors cat with one in it's mouth the other day. Poor thing. It's sad that these cute little critters don't have a chance.

Hubert

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

Superb, Merry, the sort of glimpse we all dream to catch, we unfortunate city dwellers

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Awwwwww

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

mmmmmmmmmmm bambi burgers.

• anewme
    anewme

That was a beautiful moment shared with your daughter!

I envy the beauty of your relationship with your daughter Merry.

Keep doing things like this and share with us!

Anewme

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit