Quit looking at my butt!!!!!!

by candidlynuts 33 Replies latest jw friends

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

lol at the pic!!

try picking melted m&ms outta those feathers!

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy

Hey, cool. I need a new feather duster. Can I borrow a few?

• hubert
    hubert

i'm glad i'm old and stuff like that doesnt embarass me anymore.. ( much)

Talk about coincidence, Candidly, but this morning I went out to mail some bills, then went to a store for a while. All the time, not knowing my fly was open !

Must have something to do with being old. LOL !!

Hubert

Maybe I can invent a device that gives off an alarm when a guys fly is open for more than 40 seconds.

• Warlock
    Warlock
    now the big mystery is, who was eating m&ms in my car.. LOL

Easy answer.....................................DEMONS!!!!!!

Warlock

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Dont go to the hood...you'll have some brothers talkin about "Can I have some fries with that shake?"

Josie

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

you need to stop being so egocentric. everyone knows, penguins have the best butts out of the flightless bird family.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Your walking around with a chocolate covered bum and you wonder why people are looking?..LOL!!..If a lady has a nice butt,it`s like watching two puppys playing under a blanket.....If she has a huge butt that beeps when she walks backwards,it`s like watching a car accident.You don`t want to look but you can`t help it..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

oh my you made my day! I laughed so hard I cried.

• rassillon
    rassillon

I like butts......Pics please.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Greendawn:

Straight women also check out other women's butts - but it is all about comparison and competition. I once worked in an office with a public bathroom in the hall. There was an older lady from another office who was always checking out my rear end when I was brushing my hair in front of the mirror. I was a size 7 and was wearing pants and my rear end looked pretty good.

Other women are always checking you out. They are especially jealous if you are aging better than them.

LHG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit