Quit looking at my butt!!!!!!

by candidlynuts 33 Replies latest jw friends

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

ya know those days when you know you should have stayed in bed?

i had to go to the grocery store, as i was walking in i noticed a man and a woman behind me and both were looking at my butt.

it's a nice butt but usually doesnt get much attention

i resisted the urge to brush the back of my pants off till they were inside and out of sight... i did and didnt feel anything..

later on in the store i got that " feeling" that somene was behind me.. turned around and a woman was looking at my butt

saw me looking and averted her eyes...

went on to another store and again it happened a couple of times..i checked the back of my pants a few times, like a dog chasing its tail, didnt see anything and went on....

i got home and changed into my JWD clothes ( t shirt/ shorts) and checked my pants, light colored beige khackis, and whattya know... i had evidently sat on a melted m&m in my car cuz i had a blue / chocolate stain where my butt and thighs meet.

now did they recognize it as a melted piece of candy or do they think i shop in blue poopy pants? lol

i'm glad i'm old and stuff like that doesnt embarass me anymore.. ( much)

now the big mystery is, who was eating m&ms in my car.. LOL

• JH
    JH

I like butt topics.

• horrible life
    horrible life

The blue ones are my favorite. Thats probably what they were thinking also.

• John Doe
    John Doe

you other brothers can't deny

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

yeah? even candy coated ones? LOL

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts
    you other brothers can't deny

i didnt say it was a BIG one! lol

• greendawn
    greendawn

I was thinking why should so many women be looking at you, surely there aren't so many lesbians around that enjoy looking a other women's butts. I suppose next time you will check for that melted chocolate.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i live in the city, we have a bunch of nice lesbians around..i couldnt figure out why they were all shopping this morning and why my butt was suddenly inspiring scrutiny but oh well, the attention was nice while it lasted LOL

• John Doe
    John Doe

So, you're saying you'd feel better if someone stuck something back there that attracted attention, but then removed it before you noticed? ;-)

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

nooooooo

i had enough " KICK ME" signs taped to my butt in high school to want THAT lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit