Because they are FAITHFUL!!! Because they are DISCREET!!!

by OnTheWayOut 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

A coworker and friend whose family are JW went to the District Convention with his JW wife and kids.

He said that about the only thing he got out of Friday's session was this hilarious statement in the title.

Here's the story-
    The speaker says,
    "Why should we trust the Faithful and Discreet Slave?
    Because they are FAITHFUL!!! (shouting the last word and allowing long pause.)
    Because they are DISCREET!!! (same as above.)
    Jesus trusted them, so we should also."

Just thought you all would get a kick out of that.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Jesus trusted them

I'm sure he regrets that.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Yep, same boring old garbage.

Ian

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney

Oh. Okay. That makes sense now.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Jesus did not pick or approve of the man made faithful and discreet slave!

I am exhausted with those comments....glad I don't waste any more money on hearing untruths.

• Spectre
    Spectre

There is that "the Awake is like a college educucation" for you.

• eclipse
    eclipse

faithful with what? oh righ!! faithful with making sure you are being steadily mind-controlled and indoctrinated with their lies.

discreet with what? of course!!...they are very discreet about the secret list of 27,000 some odd pedofiles in the US congregations, which they are very discreetly keeping from the authorities and the public.

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source

dis·creet alt / d?'skrit / Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation [ di-skreet ] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –adjective

1.judicious in one's conduct or speech, esp. with regard to respecting privacy or maintaining silence about something of a delicate nature; prudent; circumspect.
    2.showing prudence and circumspection; decorous: a discreet silence.
    3.modestly unobtrusive; unostentatious: a discreet, finely wrought gold necklace.

—Related forms dis·creet·ly, adverb dis·creet·ness, noun —Synonyms 1 . See careful. —Antonyms 1 . indiscreet.

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
    Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.

American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source

dis·creet (di-skret') Pronunciation Key
    adj.
    1. Marked by, exercising, or showing prudence and wise self-restraint in speech and behavior; circumspect.
    2. Free from ostentation or pretension; modest.

dis·creet'ly adv., dis·creet'ness n.

(Download Now or Buy the Book)

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
    Copyright © 2006 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
    Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2001 Douglas Harper

WordNet - Cite This Source

discreet
    adjective
    1. marked by prudence or modesty and wise self-restraint; "his trusted discreet aide"; "a discreet, finely wrought gold necklace" [ant: indiscreet]
    2. unobtrusively perceptive and sympathetic; "a discerning editor"; "a discreet silence" [syn: discerning]
    3. heedful of potential consequences; "circumspect actions"; "physicians are now more circumspect about recommending its use"; "a discreet investor" [syn: circumspect]

WordNet® 3.0, © 2006 by Princeton University.

Kernerman English Multilingual Dictionary (Beta Version) - Cite This Source
    discreet [di'skri?t] adjective

wise, cautious and not saying anything which might cause trouble
    Example: My secretary won't let the secret out — she's very discreet.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

... Because I was just pondering my mortality and thinking to myself "God, if you exist, please point me in the direction of a DISCREET religion - I just can't go on anymore with so much INDESCRETION in the world."

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Oh BROTHER!!

Enough to make my blood boil!! There is nothing Faithful or discreet about them!!!!

L.L.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Faithful and discreet....The WBT$ had an association with the United Nations NGO..That was not "Faithful" to what they preach.They hold everyone else up to a much higher standard..It is common knowledge around the world,the WBT$ joined the United Nations NGO..That is not "Discreet".....They are not Slaves,although they enslave their Cult followers,the Jehovah`s Witness`s....."Faithful and Discreet Slave" does not describe the WBTS....."Nasty Old Whore" does!..LOL!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit