Struggling....

by sweet pea 56 Replies latest jw friends

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hi again, Angel Eyes!

I don't think the forum has the capacity to indicate gender, location, or new avatars (those that did not exist on the previous forum.) This forum is currently in Beta mode while all the switch-overs and new goodies are put into place. We who have been here a while are just happy that it is still here!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

yep Angel Eyes, good old Slutton Surrey, formerly of the Wimbledon cong, been out many years now, re-married life's great now, my late old man was an elder, mum and sis still up to their necks in Dub land.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

sutton?? wow we use to live in mitcham,we use to visit wimbledon cong too.This is cool chatting to someone who i could have met......

Your family still in the truth then? you left i take it when at wimbledon cong.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

yeah left back in 93 ish, was D/F'ed for apostasy but R/Ied on appeal although the lying scum of BOE's D/A'ed my in absence the handy work of Sallows and Morely, I'll PM you

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

how do i get to my pms??? soz only been on here bout an hour...still new to it???

How do we chat privately??

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

top right of your page click on the envelope icon and go to recieved messages, you can MSN me on [email protected]

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

God is a God of Love, one can't Love and procclaim to know God.

Jesus loved us so much that he was willing to die to show us we deserve so much better than what we do to ourselves.

Anyone that does not Love, does not know God or Jesus.

Sweetpea,

You are loved

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit