Struggling....

by sweet pea 56 Replies latest jw friends

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Hi Guys

Just feeling really crappy tonight. My old best friend sent me back my spare house keys this week together with a present for my little one with a note addressed to him. Nothing addressed to me. It's like I don't exist anymore and I'm not even disfellowshipped. She wants something back she leant me but wants me to leave it outside her house. Another old friend just got back from touring the world and texted me she wouldn't be coming to see me again but 'loved me'.

I know all the reasons why this is happening but it still feels like being stabbed in the heart.

Why don't they realise that by what they are doing there is no way I would ever want to go back and be a part of their stupid club?!

I feel like telling them all they can 'f' off and go to hell and I SO don't want to feel that way because I know they'll think in their smug way "see, nothing good comes of leaving 'mother'". It is just so cruel and unchristian.

I keep thinking this is a bad dream and I'm going to wake up soon.

I know many of you out there have had so much worse to deal with but this is really tough for me just now. Thanks for listening through the tears....

• snarf
    snarf

Hugs to you sweet pea. Hang in there, and don't forget to cry if ya need to.

• poppers
    poppers

I am sorry for your pain, sweet pea. Keep post here; there are lots of people here who accept you just as you are.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Sorry for your suffering sweet pea.

Just remember, you're better than all of that.

And they're not bad people. They're just trapped in a cult.

May they wake up as you have.

Enjoy your freedom, your peace, and those that love you unconditionally, starting with yourself.

• ninja
    ninja

I'm in much the same boat sweepy....not that it's any consolation to your good self....I was invited last year to a jdub wedding (while still dubby myself) this August...really good friends with the family...and this week my wife got the phone call from the dad...ermmm is ninja still coming to the wedding? with him not coming to the meetings etc etc......it was annoying to say the least....grrr...what is more annoying is my wifey can't see the marginilisation happening right under her nose....we had an argument/discussion about religious things the other night and the frustration got to me big time.......snot and tears...more snot than tears tbh....gets right on ones tits.....teledubbies...teledubbies....say hello.....ninja

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I was just thinking about you on my ride home from work ninja. Wondering where you've been.

I hope the old lady didn't beat you up too bad.

Sorry about your drama.

Glad to see ya.

I think I'm gonna go open a bottle of Dalwhinnie in your honor.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

"this too shall pass"

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I'm sorry you are struggling so - what they do is terrible. My experience is that they will continue to do it - years after I faded and left, I got a letter from a former friend cutting off all contact. WTF? Like I cared at that point. But when it is new, it hurts, and it isn't just.

• ninja
    ninja

hey nvr mate.....keep some Dalwhinnie for the day we meet.....(hope its a gallon bottle!!!)....muhahahaha..... ....ninja.........sweepy.....keep your chin up.....nvr....keep your chins up.........ninja

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Thanks guys - I knew you'd make me laugh (and cry). Feeling better already (or is that the Dalwhinnie?....)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit