Why I will NEVER become a Jehovahs Witness

by kevin221 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

Kevin,

One of the things that finally convinced me that I should leave the "truth" was that the only ones in my family that were witnesses were also "whacko". IT's very hard to try and justify it as being the "truth" when you only have a handful of people that actually believe and those same people are just plain nuts. That really made me start to want to shake it off and get as far away as I could. All I could imagine was that I must be like them and that's a very scary thought!

Don't let him harrass you. Get him on film and make sure you let others know how he's treating you. Just think how proud JOn would be of you if you help expose the nuttiness for others to see and stay away from.

I feel so much healthier being away from the witnesses. I think if you're not crazy when you go in, you'll end up messed up just through the teachings and the negativity, etc. It's just too hard to be a happy , well adjusted individual when you're taught such crazy things.

Thanks for sharing this with us and I hope we can help you through it all.

Anne

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

((((((Kevin))))))

My thoughts are with you.

Slipnslidemaster: "And now about the cauldron sing, Like elves and fairies in a ring, Enchanting all that you put in."

- William Shakespeare, MacBeth

• AMAZINGEX
    AMAZINGEX

Isn't that just like a Witness? So self-centered and egocentric (I love that word) that they can't see how they could possibly handling something in any but a loving, theocratic way. You've got to have a mighty big ego to believe that. And you've got to be mighty sick in the heart as well as the head.

I'm so sorry you have to go through all this. It's just plain wrong for JonJon's father and the local JW's to do this to you.

The only good thing about it is your firm resolve never to be a JW!

With love and hugs--AmazingEx

• willy_think
    willy_think

kevin hi,
    i'm sorry to hear about your trouble. self-rightious hateful bigots can be brought down even if thay think thay are above the laws of man. when it's all said and done you will be whole and jon's dad will still be a broken hateful man. i wish you well.

• Tina
    Tina

(((((((((((((kev)))))))))))
    You are stronger and smarter than those idiots.Excellent idea about the cam!! Document document these hate crimes! I am so very sorry you are being put thru this shit. Yes,they are mental.Bigoted,intolerant close minded,hateful . You name the negative,that's them.
    They have no business buttin in between you and jons dad.Actually jons dad has no business buttin in your life.
    Document everything darling. That's what will kick their sorry asses in a court of law.
    I am outraged that they are doing this to you!!!! Jon would never stand for this abusive treatment you are receiving. He'd want you to be strong and beat em hun......sendin vibes of strength and love.
    Love and hugs,Tina,the Mean Mutha...

si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Prosecute,prosecute,prosecute,they would just as soon see you dead!

• nelly136
    nelly136

I'm with Tina on this, document everything, they knew your name....did they introduce themselves/give you their names? is there any way you can put the camera up to cover your garage and your front door? and if youre friendly with your neighbours I'd ask them to keep an eye open and call the police if any one acts suspiciously around your place while youre out.
    I hope your lawyer can put a stop to the harrassment you dont need it,
    nelly

• Mommie Dark
    Mommie Dark

Kevin, say the word and I can bring that caravan of great big hairy dudes to take care of your rotten idiot visitors. I believe that just the sight of some of these guys would send them into shiverin fitz...

Honey, if I can do anything for you just holler.

Hey Feralwoman can't you do some hoodoo to make these cretins lose a nut or something?

Stay strong babe, we are on your side!
    Love
    Mommie

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral
    Hey Feralwoman can't you do some hoodoo to make these cretins lose a nut or something?

Nah. I can think of much more elegant things. More just, too. I'll research this in leisure moments over the next couple days. Between Witch Eye Magazine and my prayerbook, I think I can find everything I need.

Gently Feral

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

Kevin, many Jehovahs Witnesses are like that if not in action then in attitude especially towards homosexuals. Also, yes many do have mental problems and many FORMER Jehovahs Witnesses have MAJOR mental issues that they dont come to grips with very quickly. I'm among the ones with major mental issues :) being in that cult fucks you up bad...the longer you were in it the more fucked up you are. It's not pretty but with exit counceling and learning logical and critical thinking you begin to become a more sane member of the human family :) Can't you get that sign fingerprinted?

-Dan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit