What are you doing for Fourth of July?

by PEC 25 Replies latest jw friends

• PEC
    PEC

Here I go again, I am going to keep doing these until, I get at least a hundred replies to one.

Middle of the week, no vacation, staying home. Anyone want to come over for a BBQ? I am in San Diego, CA 92126. PM me if you are interested.

Philip

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

workin' 'fcourse!!

• DJK
    DJK

Ca. is a bit of a distance for me. I'm already commited to the usual barbecue with INLAWS.

Skipping the fireworks this year, so much stress at work I can't deal with 50k people around me.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Staying home, gonna do some barbecuing, and watch the neighbors set off some fireworks

• horrible life
    horrible life

Sorry, I would love to, but too far, and can't get off work that long. Could you come to Texas for the apostafest on July 28th? What can cruzenheart put you down to bring?

• Gopher
    Gopher

Philip,

BBQ sounds good, but I can't make it to San Diego, but I really loved it there when I visited.

I just had BBQ chicken in a sandwich tonight while listening to a blues band led by a former JW elder !!! (He and I had a nice chat after!)

Oh - the 4th, I'm going to see a movie -- that's a great American pastime during the 4th. Probably will see "Sicko" or "Psycho", can't decide.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

On the actual day of the 4th? Probably nothing unusual for any Wednesday, LOL! The following Saturday, we are planning a huge combination Graduation Party for our grandson and a 4th of July bash for friends and neighbors!

• Carmel
    Carmel

If it ever stops drizzeling, I'm headed to the links for 18 holes with my broker. Otherwise, maybe a spin on the Vulcan 800 or diggin in the garden.... carmel of the " whatever I dam well please" class

• Purza
    Purza

I have no plans and I am bummed about it. It also sucks that it is in the middle of the week. My husband needs to go see his family because his dad is quite sick. There is a fireworks show right near our house. Last year we determined we could see them from our upstairs window without having to pay the $5 entry fee. So I guess I'll be watching those again.

Purza

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I'll be cleaning the garage - I'm having a garage sale on July 7. So, all of you should go to the barbecue in San Diego on the 4th and then come out here on the 7th and buy up all my crap!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit