I thought they were crazy ...now I understand

by Mrs Smith 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

I could never get my head around the fact that people fall inlove over the net. It just seemed impossible to me. But now that I have been posting here for a while a totaly understand. (no I don't have a crush on anyone!) So many of you feel like family to me. When I see topics started by some posters (too many to mention) I feel all warm and fuzzy inside like I'm receivng a special letter from a close friend. I hope one day we can meet cause I have so many hugs that I want to give.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

It's quite easy. I've seen it happen a few times.

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

You're definitely a reason for me wanting to travel to SA.

((((Mrs Smith))))

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Thanks Sweet Pea. Please do, it's beautiful here.

• barry
    barry

Am i invited too Mrs Smith ? Im fuzzy but its cold over here.

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Come on over Barry, the more the merrier. It's cold here too today, lots of rain and snow on the high grounds, very unusual weather for SA. February is a good month. Nice hot weather and all the wine farms are open!

• greendawn
    greendawn

Don't forget that such exchanges on the internet do not necessarily involve just e-mails or instant messaging but perhaps also PC to PC phone calls (eg through Skype) or full audiovisual contact through a webcam. It is almost like a real meeting.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw
    February is a good month. Nice hot weather and all the wine farms are open!

Wine??? I'll be there is february!!

nj

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

Mrs.,

You REALLY live in South Africa?

V

• Anony-Mouse
    Anony-Mouse

I've set my mind to it that I'm going to move to Australia.

I've made a whole ton of freinds over the internet that all live in australia, and they're supportive of me moving there.

And before you think "You stupid 17 year old fool!", I've been putting some serious thought into this. It'd be a nice chance to start over. I don't have any social skills, so a large base of freinds would make acclimating to society easier. And America's foreign policy is extremely annoying. We've only been making enemies, and it seems theres more and more soon to be nuclear capable nations that hate us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit