Apparently, I'm not just heartbroken because of my mother...

by RichieRich 34 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    I just took a course on how to use one: can you imagine throwing one of those pads over a nipple ring and zapping someone? What if it electricity flowed though the ring? Would it blow the nipple off or fry the damn thing? What if it were a female: would she ever lactate properly after getting jolted? What if you padded a belly ring and a nipple ring: what kind of circut is that?

I'm pretty sure that body piercings containing jewelry would be just as harmful as a belt buckle, metallic pins in bones, metal rivets in jeans, watch bands, necklaces, earrings, and fillings.

I don't have the right information in front of me, and I don't feel like finding it, but pretty much, go ahead and get your nipples pierced. You can get shocked just as easily as anyone else.

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

Rich,

Under "normal" conditions, if a person ran a nail through my nipple, it wouold result:

(1) an ER visit to repair said nipple, and,

(2) an assult charge on the person that rammed said nail through said nipple.

Thank you for the encouragement: I have made it fifty two years with out dye or dart in my posterior parts....I think another half century of the same will do....

For those of you that think otherwise:

See Rich!

Take care,

Metal free and happy,

V

• Forscher
    Forscher

I was given a perscription for nitroglycerin pills to keep with me just in case.

Apparently, at the onset of that pain, you pop a pill and it makes your blood need less oxygen (I think...) and therefore the cramping goes away.

Sweet.

Actually, Rich, unless things have changed in the last few years you place the Nitro pill under your tongue and let it dissolve. That gets it into your system faster and is the way you're supposed to do it. You might want to check with your pharmacist to make sure if those directions are not on the bottle.

Glad it was not a number of things I can think about.

Hang in there friend! And keep us posted.

Forscher

• anewme
    anewme

Richie, just heard about your angina pain. Sorry.
    My MIL "Garden Rose" has suffered a similar condition for the past 20 years.
    It is a spasm of the heart triggered by a shock to the system like a fall or the rear ender we were in last summer. She has to take something daily too to keep her heart calm and the vessels clear.
    She also takes an anti anxiety for the same condition.

She is not bothered a bit by the condition she says, but only when she gets clobbered by something.

Glad you are ok!

• anewme
    anewme

But may I add Rich that Mary brought up the suggestion of getting a second opinion. That might be a good idea. There are infections that can go straight to the heart muscle and cause it all sorts of problems.
    And lymes disease can mask as heart problems if I remember correctly. A man on television would have sharp stabbing pains in his heart area and would go to the hospital but they could not find anything the matter with him!

He became so disabled and lost most of his weight and could not work until he found a woman who specialized in lymes disease. He was 100% cured!!!

Anyway, I thought Id share that info.

Take care,
    Anewme

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit