Scans of new 'Come Be My Follower' book.

by nicolaou 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

As usual very cheesy art that has not stylistically changed much in the last few years.

• The Fancyful and Decried Slave
    The Fancyful and Decried Slave

The usual scam.

For all intents and purposes, the WT organization is "the Way, the Truth and the Life", not any Jesus Christ.

You can be a follower of that man, but if not associated with "God's Channel of communication", "the Truth", there's no way you can have life, folks.

Ha, and don't forget to go make disciples of our dear Governing Body, telling them to obey in all things and turn off their personal consciences. There's a third of the book to remind you of that vital requirement. Hope it's enough.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    You can be a follower of that man, but if not associated with "God's Channel of communication", "the Truth", there's no way you can have life, folks.

Ain't DAT da troof......actually...no it ISN'T but this is what those frauds are selling.

Ain't it NICE that they are finally recognizing who JESUS is, for the first time in WTS recorded history, they have had HIM in the title on the convention program/invitation....those "Christian" Jehovah's Witnesses and all that!

~edited because I forgot my manners and wanted to say "thank you" for the scans of this latest "lifesaving information" on this book.

hugs,

Annie

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

man their art sucks.

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

I think they are quite nice.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I would also like to know what this book is supposed to be for. Book Studies? Why wasn't the greatest man book enough? OOoh wait how dumb of me -- they need to get more donations.

• LiveLife
    LiveLife

Much of the doctrine in the Greatest Man book has been changed. They can't use it anymore because it is now wrong. But no JW should be bothered by that, it was right at the time it was written; especially the parts about prophecy that had to be adjusted to stay in line with present truths.

You see, Jehovah is a God of true, if ever shifting, prophecy. The fact that interpretations of prophecy have to change often is convincing proof that interpretations truly do belong to God. If it was a human interpretation it would be prone to error, but since it is God's prophecy it is only prone to need for later corrections. Isn't it great that all JWs have complete confidence that—if what they now believe to be true is, in fact, not truth—the earthly men they heed will be willing to change prophetic meaning whenever the passage of time makes the previous explanations impossible?

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Please scan more pages. I am especially interested in all the B.S. that this book contains about regading:

Follow Jesus = Do EVERYTHING We Say

Also interested in parables about FDS and prodigal son

THANK YOU

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Also the table of contents.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Well, it seems they told jesus to cut his hair, but forgot to tell him about the beard!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit