Stomach Cramps? Medical people?

by RichieRich 33 Replies latest jw friends

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

it could be your gall bladder.. stones get in tubes and it HURTS. it can ease when you change position and the stone goes back into the gall bladder..if its that it can be diagnosed pretty easily. i thought i was having heart attacks when it happened to me, i was in my early 20s at the time. regardless of what it is you DO need to go to a doc and get checked out. or even better, go to a ER next time it hurts, you get better and faster diagnostic tests than your family doc.

• Warlock
    Warlock

GO TO THE DAMNED DOCTOR, LIKE RIGHT AFTER YOU READ THIS.

Warlock

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Your symptoms could be anything - but if you were a patient calling me on the phone with those symptoms I'd tell you to get to the nearest ER for evaluation - you Sx's are sings of Heart Attack and if it is it needs to be treated NOW, if not great maybe just gas. In either event If I were you I'd go to the doctor.

nj

• fifi40
    fifi40

Ditto Warlocks comment........

• mouthy
    mouthy

it could be your gall bladder.. Yes I had similar pains with that. GO TO THE DR!!!!!

• jschwehm
    jschwehm

Sounds like the gall bladder to me..........get thee to the doctor immediately!!

Jeff S.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

go see your doctor TODAY. heart attacks can happen at any age - go see your DOCTOR TODAY

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Alright, I'm going to doctor right now.

I'll let everyone know whats up in a little bit.

• PEC
    PEC

RR, I know two people in the last year the have died of a heart attack at age 35. Chest pain is not something to ignore. We need you around here to help fight the WT$.

Philip

• poppers
    poppers

As others have already mentioned, it sounds like gall stones to me. My SIL just had her gall bladder removed two weeks ago because of a stone blocking a bile duct. Think back - have you ever experienced any sort of discomfort just below the rib cage after overeating, especially after eating greasy foods?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit