Moon Landings - Real or Fake?

by Black Man 89 Replies latest jw friends

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

There is no dark side of the Moon really. As a matter of fact it's all dark.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

My vote is for Real.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

“How is it possible they took so many pictures? The average temperature on the moon during the day ranges from 260° F to 280° F. How did the film in the cameras survive? At that temperature photographic film would melt.”

Why did NASA fake the moon landings? “We were in the Cold War with Russia, and we wanted to show the world that we were better.”
    Yes. It was faked.
  • horrible life
    horrible life

I was with my Dad in service, in about 1970. A year after man landed on the moon. An older lady told us that the landing was fake. As we left, I looked at dad, and he said she is just old, and doesn't know how far the space program had come.

Now I see 30+ year olds not believing. I don't understand. Now I'm going to make some people mad, but, I also could never understand how it is said that some people now, and more in the future, will not believe in the Holocaust. I am seeing the light.

• poppers
    poppers

"If they went to the moon, why didn't they bring back any cheese?" They did; they brought it back to Wisconsin and made cheese hats out of it. Every Packer fan knows that.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

My vote would be real, but only for the reason that it's impossible for people to keep a secret. It would be festive if it turned out to be fake.

• mav e rick
    mav e rick

bullshit!! did I say that out loud? Hoax theory promoters have over the years abundantly demonstrated that their heads serve only one purpose.... to stop rain failing into their stomachs..sorta like a plug on a bottle... certainly not a product of anything "intelligent". Did I mention that many of the same people often promote that NASA has discovered alien moon base on the opposite side of the moon when they went there, so which one is then? Did they go or didn't they? LMAO

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Conspiracy theories have a tendency to misdirect attention from the real conspiracy. What did they really find when they got there?

• erandir
    erandir

darthfrosty:

and who took all of the pictures of them landing and taking off from the moon?

The space craft they used had a luner lander module while the orbiter stayed in lunar orbit. The pictures of the Eagle's landing and take off could have been taken from the orbiter or from the lander depending on what view they wanted. Two astronauts were in the lander while the third stayed in orbit (that must have sucked for him).

Here's a brief summary from Wikipedia. (I know wikipedia isn't entirely credible, but it gives you the basic info so you know what to search for to verify it.)

The first manned moon landing on Earth's Moon was the United States' Apollo 11 mission, commanded by Neil Armstrong accompanied by Edwin 'Buzz' Aldrin. While fellow crew member Michael Collins piloted the command moduleColumbia, Armstrong landed the lunar moduleEagle on the surface of the Moon at 4:17:42 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time, July 20, 1969. After spending a day on the surface of the Moon, Apollo 11 splashed down in the Pacific Ocean three days later and so became the first Moon landing to complete a round trip back to Earth. A total of six such manned moon landings were carried out between 1969 and 1972.

Any flat-earth believers out there, too?

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

I cannot believe this issue is still debated

The scale of a cover up is simply too large to do, it would involve lots of people in different departments in the US alone, not only that if the Russians could have disproved it it would have been a major victory in the cold war, the fact that the russians have never disputed it gives a lot of credence to the authenticity of the event.

The science behind the landing is available for anyone to see IF they can be bothered to actually research properly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit