Moon Landings - Real or Fake?

by Black Man 89 Replies latest jw friends

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

So there really is a conspiracy theory for everything.

They're currently studying Titan which they believe holds the key for how Earth began.
    http://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/science/index.cfm?PageID=73

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

As far as I'm concerned, I do believe they landed on the moon. I see no reason for them to return, unless there is a possibility of oil on the moon. That would solve some energy shortages.

• needproof
    needproof

I am just wondering why whenever a question is asked which goes against the universally accepted gospel, people are always quick to start name calling. 'Everyone knows that the earth is flat, you fool'

Anybody familiar with the Van Alan radiation belt?

• Gregor
    Gregor

As a JW astronaut I spent many years in outer space and I can vouch for the moon landing.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk
    Anybody familiar with the Van Alan radiation belt?

i know he was a bloody good guitarist

• Mary
  • sir82
    sir82
    Conspiracy theories that the moon landings were faked are abject nonsense.

Sure...that's what they * want you to think!

* "they" are (take your pick):

-- Reptilian overlords

-- the grays

-- The Illuminati

-- left wing gun-hatin' radical liberals

• AlanF
    AlanF

darth frosty wrote:

: My main thing has always been the lighting seems to me you should have more stars in the background.

Not at all. If you take a picture at night in a brightly lit football stadium, you're not going to get any stars in the picture, even though with your eyes you might see a few of the brightest. The reason is that the human eye has a much wider dynamic range for picking up light than any film does. When the camera is set for correct exposure for extremely bright daylight on the moon, the exposure is just too short to pick up stars.

: and who took all of the pictures of them landing and taking off from the moon?

There are no pictures of anyone landing on the moon. There are pictures of people after they've landed, and there are pictures while the lander is taking off. Obviously, the astronauts took the pictures after they landed, and an automatic camera took the pictures of the lander taking off.

AlanF

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

This was the actual conversation between the head of NASA and his minions back in the mid 60's as recorded by my spies.

"Right lads. It now seems obvious we are not going to be able to get to the moon for real so we are going to fake it. We are going to run a massive risk that no one out of the thousands of people involved are going to find out and tell on us and that the Russians won't find out and discredit us in front of the world. But, rather than just say we can't manage it just yet we'll carry on with the charade and hope we don't get caught. If we get caught out we are going to look like fools to everyone. But we have to be first to appear get a man there."

Then after the "successful" landings my little spies picked up this recording:

"Well congratulations everybody on a very successful hoax. I have to admit it was touch and go many times but we pulled it off. Of course we will have to keep this between our thousands of selves till the day we all die with no exceptions. I am very proud of you all. In fact I am so proud of you that I have decided to risk it all over again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

And again."

Believe that and you'll believe............?

Thanks

Thomas Covenant

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Yes it was a fake because everybody knows the moon is made of green cheese. The earth is still flat, and the sun orbits the earth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit