Moon Landings - Real or Fake?

by Black Man 89 Replies latest jw friends

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

My sister used to always say that the landing was faked(and I mean back in the 70's.) I always just thought she was loony. But analizing the evidence I started to agree. with her. My main thing has always been the lighting seems to me you should have more stars in the background. and who took all of the pictures of them landing and taking off from the moon?

• Warlock
    Warlock

Since I wasn't one of the astronauts, I wouldn't know.

Warlock

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

My mom, now eighty, has, always, NOT believed in the moon landings. She thinks it was done on a movie set.

The day after Kennedy was shot, our neighbor came over and said they should hang Oswald. My parents told him it was a CIA or FBI hit...Kennedy, because he was rich and independent, was too much a threat to the status quo.

Mix my parents and the JWs together and, well, here I am.....

V

• John Doe
    John Doe

Well, I've got some compelling evidence for fakery. If they went to the moon, why didn't they bring back any cheese? They could have made a fortune marketing the stuff!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

conspiracy theorists just love this kind of thing. The reason NASA hasn't done it again is because of $$$$$ - can't get that kind of funding. Why? The government doesn't see a political return. It was some sort of macho race against the Russians - the new enemy doesn't care about outer space - they want to return the entire world to medieval times.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    My main thing has always been the lighting seems to me you should have more stars in the background.

Why? Do you know how hard it is to take pictures of the night sky with stars visible in the image, without using very long (e.g. 30 second) exposures? And especially having an illuminated foreground. Try it yourself with any digital or film camera.

• knock knock
    knock knock

I never heard of the faked landing stuff until just a few short years ago. I have to go with real on this one. I looked at some of the conspiracy sites and then some debunk the conspiracy sites to see some of the evidence/counter evidence. The actual evidence I've seen points to real landings.

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

They landed on the moon: Tom Hanks says so......

• greendawn
    greendawn

I was reading about this in the Nexus magazine a few years back but I found it hard to believe that the US government was capable of staging such a brazen lie of a scenario it would have been very embarassing if exposed as a deception before the whole world. So I tend to believe that it did happen but I still have some skepticism about it.

• daystar
    daystar

It was real!! I have proof!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit