5 ingredients or less....fave recipes

by snarf 19 Replies latest jw friends

• snarf
    snarf

I love those lil quick and easy meals that you can whip up in 20 minutes or less with minimal ingredients. Here is my fave thus far: Beef and Bean enchiladas. 1 Lb. ground beef browned, 1 can chilli beans stirred in with beef, 10 flour tortillas (I don't care much for corn tortillas) put beef and bean mixture in and roll up...place in baking pan,1 Can enchilada sauce dumped over tortillas and then cover with foil in 350 oven for 15 minutes, and 2 cups cheddar cheese place on top and melt. Viola....done and delicious!!!!

Anyone else got any good stuff out there?

• 5go
    5go

Chicken wings and hot sause.

Bake or Fry till done add hot sause.

Frank's hot sause works best

• Hermano
    Hermano

Vodka + Red Bull

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Hamburger helper. Greatest thing to go with sliced bread. If you want to jazz it up, here is what you do. My favorite is the beef stroganof, you ground the cook the hamburger and add an onion and green peppers(you can add other things if you like.) Mix everything together like the directions say. That little addition makes a whole new tast sensation to the sameole same. Serve with garlic bread and a nice wine. Of course a nice wine goes well with hotdogs in my opinion.

• ninja
    ninja

ninja and guinness...always an interesting mix

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

5 ingredients? Peanut butter, jam, bread, beer, and store bought cake. One item from each food group. Very healthy.

W

• Amber Rose
    Amber Rose

Snarf, that sounds delicious! I think I will make that this week. Here is one of my favorites. Chickpea Curry

1 Can tomatoes

1 Can Chickpeas

1/2 package mushrooms

Onion

garlic

2 Tablespoons curry powder

Sautee garlic and onion, add mushrooms, cook until soft, add drained chickpeas. Stir in curry powder and tomatoes. Heat to boiling, reduce to simmer until sauce is thickened. Server over rice.

• wednesday
    wednesday

I made this for one of those things where they ask sisters to bring food.

Peas-the sweet green one, best to use frozen and thawed (tastes better)

onions -chopped or use could use those little pearl onions(if you just hate onions try and find a suitable substitute)

bacon bit-real or the fake stuff

Grated cheese-I prefer cheddar, but that is me

dressing-choose from Mayo(my person choice) or Ranch, or whatever suites you

chill it in a casserole dish and serve.

Yummmmm

• wednesday
    wednesday

We have a soft taco receipe. use either flour or corn tortillas that you heat in frying pan.

In separate bowls put,

chopped tomatoes

onions,

lettuce

cheese

beans(refried or pinto)

taco mix (hamburger with a taco mix pack)

peppers if you wish

load that taco up, and cover with taco sause.

Yummmmm

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Pork chops

Bowmore 17 y.o. Scotch

Brown Sugar

Kosher Salt

And voila! Nvr's smoky pork chops! Throw them on the grill after soakin in that for 2 hours.

Add 2 to 3 drams to the chef.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit