What birthday age depressed you the most?

by FreedomFrog 40 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

35 - (3 score and 10 = 70 ) so at 35 I thought - shit I am half way through and yet I felt young but very down. Took me about 6 months to cheer up.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I'll be 35 in December.

35 - (3 score and 10 = 70 ) so at 35 I thought - shit I am half way through and yet I felt young but very down.

• ninja
    ninja

9 months....I was swimming happily in gunk then all of a sudden felt compelled to be pushed through the narrowest hole into blinding light...I had a conehead at the end of it....then the realisation I was an ugly baby....the midwife slapped my face instead of my arse.....sniff...welcome to the world ninja

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

NONE, I am happy to be on my way to my Dirty Old Man status

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

My b-day is months away, but approaching the last year of my 20's 90's is already starting to get a wee bit depressing because I won't have a degree by then. At the same time, that's only temporary, and will happen in time.

You won't go through another decade degree-less if you keep at it.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

If you are a dirty old man Worldly Andre what does that make me?

For me age 9 was the most depressing. It was the age I realised I had to wait another 7 years before I could legally leave home.

• Frank75
    Frank75

I am like Peggy. I hit a wall at 30. I was depressed and even wept at times. I couldn't explain it or what was going on until my wife told me that she heard some people go through this when they hit 30 or 40 or whatever. It is almost subconsious! Now 15 years later, I enjoy every day as a gift! Thank you Multiverse!!!

As far as BumbleBee and Delilah are concerned, hey, you gals aren't getting older, you're getting better!

Frank75

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Crumpy,

Well that makes you a Dirty Old Crumpy,

• BrentR
    BrentR

For me it was 42 since no family member has made it past 84. That was a mid-life realization that I was statisticaly half way to the grave. Life is challenging enough right now and I know it does not get any easier with age. But I do not look my age and every single person that asks does not believe me. Maybe I should have partyed much harder when I was younger.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

25 was rough, I spent most of the night crying.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit