Talked to an OLD Friend last night

by RichieRich 18 Replies latest jw friends

• free2think
    free2think

Ritchie im so happy that you were able to reconnect with him. That was such a nice experience to read, you've made me start reminicing now.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Thanks everyone.

It certainly was fun to be able to talk to him again, we fell right back in place , even after years apart. That's friendship and family.

Glad I'm able to share with everyone.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Richie,

Are you sure your age is not a transposition error? You almost make me believe in reincarnation. I read your post at work and couldn't wait to get home so I could answer.

You are a treasure, and if your parents haven't told you so, (we tend to forget sometimes) please accept it from an African-American woman deep in the piney woods of Alabama's Black Belt.

Snowbird

• Open mind
    Open mind

Richie,

Thanks for sharing your personal walk down memory lane with us. It's great to be able to reflect on dub memories with a non-dub isn't it?

I've had the immense pleasure of reconnecting with my long-time DFed older brother over the last couple months. I can't believe all the stuff I've forgotten about that most JWs wouldn't bring up.

Thanks again,

Open Mind

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Thats cool Richie, It wasn't the best childhood, but it was mine.

Probably nobody had the best child hood. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

RR,

Man you just took me back down memory lane. Even though I left at an early age, and didn't have many relationships in the BORG, I did however have a few friends and I would love to get in touch with them to see where they are.

I'm glad you made a connect and hope you can keep in touch with your friend.

nj

• snowbird
    snowbird

bttt

• Frank75
    Frank75

thanks Richie that brings back memories.......the meetings!

OUCH!....gawd! What was that?

Oh, that was my father flicking me in the back of the head for not paying attention.

Frank75

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

sweet..what a great story!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit