JW Fired for Refusing to Sing Happy Birthday

by Kenneson 127 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

Johnny Cip, nobody can ever accuse you of being a braggart eh?

ok i just spoke with over 50 jw's tonight about birthdays and other wt goodies. and i never lost ONE agruement not a single ONE. talking to jw's is like taking candy from a baby, they dummie up so fast it's amazing. the great part is i got about 5or 6 jw teenagers and directed them to FREEMINDS.ORG. and other wts lies that they are studiing this week at the Khell. the young jw kids really want to learn about the wt. and i gave it to them in a way they will not forget,

Why don't you give us all a rundown of some of these conversations if you don't mind so that we can be like you in your success in not getting in trouble by the elders for speaking out against the Organisation. How many have you gotten out so far? Did those teenagers whom you gave the Freeminds site to told any of their parents yet? How did they resond to you about the site? Can I worship you?

*says a prayer to JC*

Gumidolater

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    ok i just spoke with over 50 jw's tonight about birthdays and other wt goodies. and i never lost ONE agruement not a single ONE.

I believe you didn't lose any arguments with over 50 JWs because no such arguments took place with over 50 JWs. Just because they may walk away and ignore your insane rantings does not mean they lost any "argument". They just can't be bothered talking to you. Anyone who knows anything about JWs knows that you could never get "over 50 JWs" involved in a discussion with an "apostate". I say you are a lying sack of shit.

W

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

johnny cipp, i don't like the witnesses as much as you, but, your comments sickened me.

tigerman, the problem with these statements, as brought up before, ruin our credability and makes us all seem like the lunatics the w.t.s. makes us out to be. if any witnesses are lurking on here looking for help, these hateful statements could run them off. come on, hitler was to easy of the j.w.'s? that is just sick. i can't stomach idiots like this.

• sf
    sf

yes. you are probably right,

She actually has no clue. But go ahead and think she KNOWS me, at all. LOL!!!

{{THROWS A HUGE BOX OF KLEENEX INTO THE THREAD}}

alt

sKally...not to be confused with "skully"...geez people, if you're going to bitch at me, at least type my name CORRECRTLY...LOL!!!!

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

Finally free said; " I believe you didn't lose any arguments with over 50 JWs because no such arguments took place with over 50 JWs. Just because they may walk away and ignore your insane rantings does not mean they lost any "argument". They just can't be bothered talking to you. Anyone who knows anything about JWs knows that you could never get "over 50 JWs" involved in a discussion with an "apostate". I say you are a lying sack of shit. " Finally Free you don't know me, and i don't care if you believe me or not. you want a detailed list of who I spoke to last night. just P.M. me and i will go over it in detail with you. and me and you will talk to another 50-100 jw's tonight. the you can post tomorrow and say your sorry and this guy johnny is for real. try me. same goes for you Gumby. just P.M. me if you want to learn how to handle jw's. i'll educate any of you here in just one hour. john

• Mary
    Mary

yes. you are probably right,
    She actually has no clue. But go ahead and think she KNOWS me, at all.

sKally, I have no desire to 'know' you. Your fanatical postings speaks volumes.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

skally may sound crazy on this board. but listen to her rip a new asshole out of any wt dope in the service dept. at bethel. ( and i'm not talking about yelling and screaming at them) with her APOSTATE ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE. and you will all will be SINGING A NEW TUNE. Skally is one of the most knowledgeable Apostates here. i would take her over 99% of the posters here, on any long drawn out doctrine discussion with any jw. b/c i know she will never WILT . and only complement me dragging any elder/ overseer and showing how ignorant these spritul giants are. That all you guys here are scared crap of. any here that want to call me a liar. I'll call bethel on a three way line( with who ever thinks i'm lying) and ask any question you want. and listen to me go. i witness for christ. and no jw can handle me. because i tell the TRUTH about the wt. this board is starting to BORE ME . so much knowledge here and too many crybabies who don't use what is here to defend themselves. it's a sad fact you all can cry to get me banned from here. but remember i've been exposing jw's ever before i ever found this site. and i don't need any help to expose the wt from anyone here. i've calling the wt liars for over 35 years. and i was never wrong about the wts. john PS . I THINK SF SKAlly IS burnt out talking to no nerve nonsense crybabies x jw's. any body who would read her posts from 3,4, 5, 6 years ago would know she is one of the smartest one's here and i would take SF SKALLY TO STAND with me against any jw over the great apostate DANNY HASZARD. WHY? B/C sf skally is more well rounded and knowledgeable. is she crazy yes . but no one here can question her knowledge of the craptower. ask sk SKALLY ABOUT SOME 1901 WT OR anything about the tower and she can teach lots..... john

bethel

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

yeah, all us ignorant morons bow to johnny

• sf
    sf

Mary, stop ACTING as if then.

Why do you even bother reading my posts and johnnys? WHY?

What is so diffiCULT in just passing them by? Why not examine the REASON we set you off this way. Our posts have NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. Why do you latch yourself to US in this way?

We aren't going to change how we feel or what we think just to comfort the crybabies on this forum. That would not be staying true to OURSELVES. It would not be OUR freedom to speak. Yet, it WOULD be your freedom to comfort.

So who comes first?

sKally

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

sf, you don't get to post on here and not have people respond. mary has a right to say what she wants just like you no matter how dumb and hateful you seem. and you call others crybabies? lol give me a freaking break.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit