This site is BAD for me!!!

by Metamorphosis 22 Replies latest jw friends

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

If you've ever been fishing..................? At the first sign of a nibble, be paitent til you feel the 'bite' - whatever you do - DO NOT JERK THE LINE!!!!!!!!!!! Lull the fish into a false sense of safety.........yer just out in that big ol' boat to drink beer..............

• changeling
    changeling

Be very careful not to allow your "new found zeal" to scare your wife. If you are not careful, you could do more harm than good. But just so you know, we all know how you feel and we've been where you are. It's normal to feel this way.

• I quit!
    I quit!

Take it slow. Remember that there was a time when you thought it was the truth and facts would just bounce off your belief in the Watchtower. Everyone awakens in their own time if they ever do. I agree with Apoztate. I have been in the same situation for about the same length of time as him. If you love your wife you need to realize that she has the right to believe what she wants. Also you can't force someone to be what you want them to be. Anyway best of luck. I hope she comes out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit