Engagement photos

by reneeisorym 31 Replies latest jw friends

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Nice pics......

You two are a very HAPPY looking couple.............and very PRETTY AND HANDSOME. Pretty for you and handsome for him in case you didn't know.

Have a HAPPY life together. Keep the spark lit that you have now and make sure the same spark is there many years from now.

HappyDad

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Aaaww, you're a hottie! You look very happy together. Hang onto that feeling!

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Congratulations. I wish you all the happiness. You two look like you were made for each other!

• greendawn
    greendawn

Congratulations for the engagement, the photos have a great ambience.

• Grammy
    Grammy

Congratulations sweetheart, you know I am so happy for you! Wonderful pictures of a happy couple who are going to have a wonderful life together. Love you, Sandi

• juni
    juni

~~ Congratulations Renee!

Thank you for sharing your pictures. Very, very nice. You look happy and content together. You will be a beautiful bride. I can hardly wait for the wedding pictures.

Hugs, Juni

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

They are lovely Renee, thanks for sharing them

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym
    Well, the setting is beautiful. I used to live near county line road. I think that was the Madison Hinds county division. You two take a nice picture.

Yes, the pictures were taken just north of there. You must have lived in Ridgeland.

And ya'll are so sweet for the compliments. I can't wait until I can share the wedding pictures.

• Quandry
    Quandry

I didn't live in Ridgeland. I lived in Jackson, just close to the county line. I'm sure that we'd never have met. I am lots older than you. But I did grow up in Jackson, went to school there, etc. I know that Madison is the new place to be now, though. If you will be living there I am sure it will be very nice. I think there is a fourth of July celebration at the resevoir, isn't there?

I haven't been there for a few years now because my dad died and mom moved to another state to be close to my brother.

I wish you happiness. I have been married over thirty five years.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym
    I didn't live in Ridgeland. I lived in Jackson, just close to the county line. I'm sure that we'd never have met. I am lots older than you. But I did grow up in Jackson, went to school there, etc. I know that Madison is the new place to be now, though. If you will be living there I am sure it will be very nice. I think there is a fourth of July celebration at the resevoir, isn't there?

Oh ok ..

I don't live in Madison -- I live in Brandon. You can get a much bigger house in a nice neighborhood with good schools in Brandon than Madison. I just moved here a year ago so I have no idea what things were like even 2 years ago. We just took our pictures there because the photographer said so ! lol. I chose the location for my bridal shoot though. It was on the grounds of the Capitol Bldg.

There is a fourth of July celebration at the resevoir but we'll be there to see the one on Lake Tahoe this year :)

Renee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit