Husbands cousin found dead in Sherman TX

by megsmomma 25 Replies latest jw friends

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

I'm sorry to hear about your cousin-in-law. I hope you and your family are okay. Sorry also that Jaguar chose your thread to be just plain rude on.

• Mary
    Mary

I am so sorry for your loss........and quite shocked at Jaguar's disgusting post.

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

Meg'sMomma,

I'm so sorry. I'm in North Fort Worth, and that same storm dumped a TON of rain at our house from 11pm to 3am Sunday night/Monday morning. When I left for work Monday AM, there were 3 helicopters hovering less than a mile south of my home--a mom and her family had been trying to flee their rain-swollen home when the current literally ripped her 4-year old daugher from her arms--the poor angel was found dead a quarter mile downstream, by a bridge. In the same neighborhood a 5-year old little boy was airlifted to the hospital when his home exploded from a gas main that broke in the raging waters. This kind of stuff always causes me to question the concept of a "loving God".

Anyway, I'm not far from Sherman, in all reality... if there is ANYTHING I can do to help, please PM me.

Troy

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Thanks all for the kind words and thoughts....Luckily (I guess)I never saw Jag's comments....but, thanks to everyone who stopped them.

Apparently, Lauren was Bi-Polar and on 4 different medications for it....She was staying in a hotel with her friends and partying and her friends called 911 when she would not wake up. They think she died of alchohol poisoning along with a reaction with her meds. I just hope the friends that were with her learned a lesson with this and maybe she saved some lives by losing her own. At the time, she was living with her dad, but, he is a pilot and was gone during this time.

Again...thanks all for caring.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

((((((Megsmomma)))))))

I am so sorry for your loss

Linda

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, please extend my sympathies to your hubby!

nj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit