Unforseen Times and Bad Haircuts befall us all :S

by Elsewhere 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Gill
    Gill

Sorry to hear that, Elsewhere!!!

You might try taking cod liver oil capsules and Evening Primrose Capsules along with some MSM. It will make your hair grow back quicker.

Next time, go to a more obedient hairdresser!!!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

do a britney

get a wig

• Mary
    Mary

Oh now come on Elsewhere don't be so shy and show us a picture.......never mind, I'll show it:

• Emma
    Emma

Else, you've got a great hair; it probably looks better than you feel. I hope you didn't pay her, though. A friend said to me once, trying to get through my tears from a really bad haircut, "it's only hair. Give it a couple of weeks..."

Can you go back to a former barber/stylist next time?

• Scully
    Scully

You still paid for that, after she totally IGNORED your specific instructions? I would be going to the owner and telling him/her what happened and that you are not paying for that. Tell them you have a very important professional engagement coming up and that you specifically had your hair cut in anticipation of that event, and the hair stylist has essentially destroyed all hope of you making the positive professional image you wanted to project. You should not have to pay for being traumatized in that manner. Remind the owner of the fact that she continued to CUT after you told her to STOP is assault - you could have her charged.

Get your money back and never go back to that establishment.

• ninja
    ninja

have you thought about a transplant?...or would you look stupid with a kidney on your head

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

That's the only pic I'm gonna post.

I look like I was attacked my a rabid dog with a flowbee.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Uh-oh, there goes the comb-over!

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

Oh wow, that totally sucks

I feel your pain though, I have naturally curly hair and have become extremely picky about where and who will cut my hair. Some people just can't be told. I've ended up with some pretty terrible haircuts myself. But like they say, time and booze cure everything.

Oh wait a minute, no..... actually I just made the booze part up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit