favorite weird foods

by bigdreaux 33 Replies latest jw friends

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i don't know if this has been done here yet, but, anyone ever go on a hunch and order something out of the ordinary, you weren't sure you'd like, then it becomes of of your favorite foods?

i had a steak yesterday, i like steak, and it had raw oysters in it. i love raw oysters, but, together? i ordered it, and wow,i may never eat a regular steak again. anyone else have an experience like this?

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I like Anchovies on my pizza, nothing else

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

not even cheese or sauce? ya gotta have those. lol

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

well yeah Cheese and Sauce of course, I was talking about no mushrooms, sausage, etc.

• White Dove
    White Dove

My favorite dish: Lengua (beef tongue) in a tomato sauce. REAL Mexican restaurants serve this. Oh, and I really do just love Tuna Helper and Spaghetti O's! I doubt I have much company:)

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

You gotta try mountain oysters some time bigdreaux.

I don't know where they find the oysters in the mountains, but they're decent.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I love ginger snaps with strawberry cream cheese. Wash it down with ginger ale.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

ah, nvr, i lived in denver while i went to college, and had some rocky mountain oysters, knowing full well what they were. you have to remember, we are cajuns down here. we'll eat anything that doesn't eat us first. trust me, when you come down here, i'll introduce you to some interesting food. lol.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Sounds kinda tasty A&W.

• mrbloo
    mrbloo

haggis or curry goat both mmmmmmmmmm but goats are easy to catch!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit