Due To Our Former JW Life, Are Some Ex-JWs Forever Humor-Impaired

by nvrgnbk 42 Replies latest social humour

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

When I left school I wondered what shall I do .I know, I will become a comedian.But then I thought no people will only laugh at me.

Edmond.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

True for me. I find booze helps.

Isaac

http://360.yahoo.com/isaac_carmignani

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    During a sermon, the preacher says to his congregation, “The Bible covers everything. I challenge anyone to name a subject I can’t find in the Good Book.”

A woman in a back pew raises her hand and asks, “What about PMS?”

Caught by surprise, the preacher nervously thumbs through the Bible before exclaiming, “Oh, here it is: ‘And Mary rode Joseph’s ass all the way to Bethlehem.’”
  • GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

nvrgnbk,

Is it good for making tea?
    Just viper mad – must have my fun;
    I've never said it can't be done.
    The people are talkin', but I don't care;
    I'm twenty-one,
    I'm far from done,
    I've just begun!

Wrap your chops 'round this stick of tea;
    Blow this gage and get high with me.
    Good tea is my weakness – I know it's bad.
    It sends me gate
    And I can't wait –
    I'm viper mad!

(musical bridge)

(chorus repeats, with second line:
    "Blow this gage and get tall with me")

Sydney Bechet with Noble Blake's Swingsters

gently feral

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Thanks for that GF!

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i prefer angels trumpet tea. lol it makes me feel funny though.

• steve2
    steve2

Forget ex-JWS for a minute:

The most humorous joke played on the JWs by the Watchtower Society relates to the question "When is this system of things going to end?"

The humor lies in the "correct" answer always changing....

• horrible life
    horrible life

Ok, nvrgnbk, Let me have it. Please spell out the ways to my self improvement. Give it to me straight. I can take it.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Ok, nvrgnbk, Let me have it. Please spell out the ways to my self improvement. Give it to me straight. I can take it.

I love you just the way you are horrible life. Don't change a thing.

• flipper
    flipper

nvrgnbk- Mr. Flipper here. I depend on my sleep deprivation delirium that comes from working 15 hours straight some nights doing my janitorial work. It scares my 22 yr. old son. He thinks I'm going nuts. Sometimes all someone has to do is look at me and I start cracking up with a maniacal , uncontrollable laugh. And I swear, I've never done one drug in my life. Maybe if I did it would calm me down. Sometimes I'll be driving down the road alone , laughing at my own jokes I tell myself. I also talk to myself to keep entertained. I feel so fortunate to be so upbeat in a dog eat dog world and easily entertained. It's GREAT!!!!!!! Whoopee!!! Peace out HA!HA! Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit