Crazy neighbors.......you got any?

by ButtLight 27 Replies latest jw friends

• MUNKAFATS
    MUNKAFATS

dont know about crazy but nasty, 3 years ago we bought a property on an acre , went to move in and neighbor had chained up the gates , went to police but they said it was civil , pusnuts was claiming 1/4 acre of ours and that he would only settle in high court , a week later on legal advice we moved in at 5 am on a sunday with our convoy of 6 cars , all the guys barricaded garry while he cut the chains , we got in before pusnuts could stop us but then he parked an old dump on the driveway effectively blocking all of us in (there was only one access as streams prevent any more) still the police wouldnt tell him to move , this is when fun started , within 6 months or so we had visits from our local rural cop about 25 times for things like taking our letterbox , we even had the drugs helicopter doing flyovers , that 1/4 acre had our water /power/phone which he would tamper with , we decided to let him have it as he was going through our lawyer for the most stupid things , in the end our lawyer stopped charging us as he felt sorry for us, all up its cost us around 40k(not just lawyers) , looking back we were coerced into moving our phone and water but i dug my heals in with the power much to his disgust , the guiy has taken about 600 photos of us including our kids , when we gave it up we had to put a driveway in , he is still to this day trying to close it down . i remember one day we had telecom and powerco turn up saying that apparently we wanted our services shifted and the police turn up at the same time , we went on tv (he was asked but declined and said he would sue them if WE went on tv ) they couldnt reach an agreement with him anyway so that didnt help , the latest is that hes saying our 2 dogs are bailing him up so weve had the ranger lately , he fabricates all sorts of things , anyway it would be about 10 pages long to go on about the last 3 years , although i do hear that hes now got a terminal illness so hes selling up to downgrade . oh must tell you that he turned that 1/4 acre into a personal dumpyard

• dobbie
    dobbie

Only the family of 3 that live next door to us - they're jehovahs witnesses! Oh, and the man who lived there before, he was a jw as well! So i guess we were crazy for quite a while as well!

• restrangled
    restrangled

SNAKESINTHETOWER,

Yep, thats the guy. The butt sculpture was about 10 feet tall. You couldn't go down our street without passing his house first. It was a nightmare for years.

r.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I live near a couple who must be doing some kind of drugs, vampires or something, never see them during the day only hear them about 3am going throught their garage full of crap, they take everything out then put it all back in, the fact that they only have enough room to walk one way in their garage is really something. The guy went to Jail for a week ahh what a nice week that was!!

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

the guy acroos the street is nuts. when his parents were alive, the mom wouldn't leave the upstairs, a sister used to study with her, and threw the magazines up to her. the dad wasn't abusive as far as we know, just kooky. the son still lives there, he yells at his motorcycle, and lawnmower, but is harmless. he actually takes care of all the strays in the neighborhood. we all watch out for him. someone followed him home one night, 2 drunk guys, and started beating him up. i guess they thought they were really tough, until all the guys from the neighborhood surrounded them, some with guns. they were litle bitches then.

• Crafty Lady
    Crafty Lady

The guy who lives in the apartment above mine has a son who visits some nights and most weekends. The kid's obviously got issues and he tries to get his dad's attention by making lots of noise because he knows his dad will react. Last Friday night he started his routine--knocking chairs over and throwing things on the floor, etc., and his dad told him to stop because it would bother me. The kid said, "You don't care about me, I don't care about her." The boy will drop something over and over and over and if his dad says something, he says in that real whiny voice, "Whaaaatt? I wasn't doing anything." He's 11 or 12, not a baby.

A couple of weeks ago, he was on a real rampage and his dad said, "Do you want to go back to the psych center?" It was a cruel thing to say, but it explains a lot like the time we didn't see anything of him for a month. I feel sorry for both of them and sorry for me when this is going on.

Other than that, it really is a great apartment--off-street parking, washer/dryer, and lots of storage.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Your neighbors not a very nice guy. He's disturbing.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Crazy neighbors.......you got any?

Nope, but my neighbors have !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit