Crazy neighbors.......you got any?

by ButtLight 27 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Ok, I about had a heart attack this morning.

I have two cats, and they get out once in a while when someone doesnt shut the door. So my fluffy got out about 10 pm last night. I left the patio door open a crack for him to get in........but he didnt come back.

First place I went at 8:00am this morning? Two doors down.

The old fart likes to trap cats. Now that wouldnt be so bad till he tells me....."yeah, sometimes they make it to the pet motel...and sometimes they dont, if you know what I mean!"

Another time, he came and asked me if I had my cat. (black and white), I said yes, why? "well, one was crossing the street in front of your house and I took a good aim, and its now laying in the middle of the road!" What a sick nut!

Well, turns out he didnt trap him, and he did finally come home........but just the thought........

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Yea we got a crazy neighbour.

About a year ago he started shouting at his wife and it lasted for 3 days. It was real interesting at first. It was all about how his wife had gone to see some strippers and how mad jealous he was. We learned that she never looked at his c0*k. We learned that she never gave him ... well U know what... We learned all sorts of things. I had to explain it all to my daughter as she was only 8 and didnt understand all the terms.

I said to my daughter at bed time 'do you want a bedtime story or do you want to carry on listening to Dave and Maxine?' (we had to stand in the conservatory and crook our heads hard left to hear).

Anywho, after it all blew over Dave said he was sorry and he was schizophrenic. My partner calls him Crazy Dave now.

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Buttlight, that guy is nuts!!! I hope he never gets the chance to hurt your kitties.

Right now, I have no neighbors in close proximity, which is nice. But I used to live across the way from an exhibitionist. He'd turn on all his lights after dark, then walk around bare-butt naked in front of his very large, curtainless windows. I just kept my curtains closed tight so I wouldn't have to see his show, but it was embarrassing when people came to visit- he would stand right in the living room window about two feet from my front door as they walked up my steps, with a big dumb grin on his face, welcoming them in his own way. It was nice to move out of there.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Buttlight, that guy is nuts!!! I hope he never gets the chance to hurt your kitties.

Well, Even though he is nuts.....I stay on his good side, and asked if he ever traps them, to please just return them......the guy that runs the pet motel is even worse than him!

We have a 17 year old nuder too across the street. She drops her towl at night right in front of the window all the time. Although I have to say my 13 year old doesnt mind!

Edited to add Katie,,,,,,,,,yes, we got to listen to several of those ourselves. Its worse when its summer and the windows are open!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    We are the crazy ones in my neighborhood
  • ButtLight
    ButtLight

Ok, the crazy just rang my doorbell..........and made me call the cops on a stray cat haning out at my house lol.......I had him do it with my phone. (and he blamed the call on me!) They know him by the name of trapper Jim lmfao.

(cat had a flea collar on) So when he left, I let him go. I just didnt want him to get the poor cat!!!!!!!!!!

• free2think
    free2think

I have really loud neighbours. They keep having these really loud screaming matches, then something slames someone leaves, then comes back and it continues. It wouldn't be so bad but the wife is heavily pregnant and I do worry about her, although she is usually the one doing the yelling.

I hope the crazy guy doesn't do anything to your cats hon. You must be so scared to let them out at all.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Where I used to live, the condo next to me was Section 8 and there were all sorts of odd people in there. The state would rent to a single mom and two kids (it was a 3-bedroom unit) and within a day or so the boyfriend and kids and all sorts of colorful people would be living there making a mess and stirring up trouble.

One family, we never actually met them, but we knew all their names and every sordid detail of their lives because the mother was always screaming at the kids and the kids were yelling back.

When they finally moved out, we had a little celebretory BBQ.

-Aude.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

I am the crazy neighbor.....

• JH
    JH
    "well, one was crossing the street in front of your house and I took a good aim, and its now laying in the middle of the road!" What a sick nut!

Sick nut or sick humour.....anyways I don't like it.

Crazy neighbors.......you got any?

They are far enough away, not to be a pain.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit