Blessed be the name of Jehovah forever and ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by unbaptized 44 Replies latest jw friends

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Gopher:

Jehovah is so insecure -- if you don't keep praising him, he'll reach out and getcha.

That would be funny if it weren't for the mind numbing fear that is the underlying foundation for many -- perhaps most -- peoples homage to their frightful little deities.

I understand our heartfelt desires to give thanks for life, but why we so often appoint such vile little creatures to glorify, is beyond me.

j

• BFD
    BFD

Well put JT, thank you.

BFD

• zeroday
    zeroday
    I understand our heartfelt desires to give thanks for life

That's the problem people are always trying to find out who to "GIVE THANKS" to... WHY who has asked us to give thanks... GOD??? If he has been trying to ask for thanks try doing what he did with the so called Hebrews TALK TO THEM DIRECTLY if he can and I doubt it . The phone line has been dead for a very long time.....

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Reminds me - I need to post something on another thread.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Unbaptized..You need to change your name to UnEducated..LOL!!..The name Jehovah has only been used for the last 700 years..Jesus wouldn`t know who you are talking about when he was alive.He would have never used that name,as it has only come into exsistance 700 years ago.....So..Who are you Praiseing?...OUTLAW

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower
    So..Who are you Praiseing?...OUTLAW

ALL PRAISE OUTLAW! BLESSED BE THE NAME OF OUTLAW FOREVER AND EVER!!! LOL

sorry, could not resist...

SnakesInTheTower (of the "about to be struck by lightning" Sheep Class)

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

BFD, I guess I just said what you were thinking. Thank you.

Zeroday:

That's the problem people are always trying to find out who to "GIVE THANKS" to...

Yes, the key word being "who"; generally meaning some thing separate and outside of us. Perhaps all the problems that religion brings upon us, would be solved if we first discovered who is the "me" that wants to do anything? The first step is most always missing, and so we fall flat on our face.

alt

Who?

j

• moggy lover
    moggy lover

Thanks ever so much for your theological perception.

Now.....were you making that up?.......or do you think that sentiment, noble in itself, is based on scripture? If so then please share it with us. If you can locate something even remotely resembling your idea in the Bible, then I will rejoin the blocktower movement right away.

The only name ascribing salvation for mankind, whether above or below heaven, is the name found at Acts 4:12.

Cheers

• Warlock
    Warlock
    I just wanted to bless Jehovah's name, the only name that is above the Heavens that can save mankind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with that.

I'm not going to blame God for some organization that claims to speak for him, being wrong.

Whatever flack that brings me, so be it.

Warlock

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Well if man kind is going to be saved Jehober better start blessing some things, because you can bless in one hand and shxt in the other and tell me which fills up faster.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit