Blessed be the name of Jehovah forever and ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by unbaptized 44 Replies latest jw friends

• unbaptized
    unbaptized

I just wanted to bless Jehovah's name, the only name that is above the Heavens that can save mankind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• nvrgnbk
  • Gopher
    Gopher

I used to have that fantasy too. Jehovah .. still waiting... stil waiting....

If Jehovah can save mankind, what is he waiting for?

All this time has gone by, no action at all from "Jehovah". Maybe he's on some other project millions of light-years away. We're on our own.

• eclipse
    eclipse

Considering it's not even the proper name of God, but a name that men made up because they couldn't figure out what His actual name is.....but go ahead, bless your heart out if that's what makes you feel good

• Honesty
    Honesty

I didn't read Scripture when I was deceived by the men of the Watchtower Society either:

But these are written so that you may believe Jesus is the Messiah , the Son of God, and by believing you may have life in His name. John 20:31

then whoever calls on the name of the Lord will be saved . Acts 2:21

let it be known to all of you and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ the Nazarene —whom you crucified and whom God raised from the dead—by Him this man is standing here before you healthy.

This [Jesus] is The stone despised by you builders, who has become the cornerstone.

There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to people by which we must be saved.” Acts 4:10-12

• eclipse
    eclipse

Isn't that kind of like an ant telling the other ants that they bless the gigantic humanoid, using their ant communication?

Does the giant humanoid hear the ants, even care about the ants, or even know the ants exist under the human's porch?

Oh right, the human left them an ant-written but giant-inspired book written in ancient ant language.....and the ants are always in fear of being exterminated by the giant....

They try to give gifts, make sacrifices all in vain....praying..where is the giant?...oops, giant just discovered ants....

RAID!!!!!!!

aka: armegeddon.

poor ants.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Don't forget, Jehovah needs CONSTANT reminders from his creatures that he is good, he is great.

In the book of Revelation, the twelve elders keep casting their crowns before God and call him 'holy, holy, holy'.

Jehovah is so insecure -- if you don't keep praising him, he'll reach out and getcha.

• zeroday
    zeroday

I just wanted to bless Jehovah's name, the only name that is above the Heavens that can save mankind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karl Marx:

"Religion is the Opiate of the Masses".

Thank you "Unbaptized" nothing more needs to be said...

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Jehovah is so insecure -- if you don't keep praising him, he'll reach out and getcha.

That's right Gopher.

Reminds me of this thread I posted the other day: Is God A Mafioso?

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

RAID!!!!!!!

aka: armegeddon.

poor ants.

Excellent analogy eclipse! That analogy shows what smart posters we have here.... well...mostly....oh yeah, the title of the thread.... it takes all kinds....never mind...backing out of forum slowly.....

SnakesInTheTower (of the "carrying Raid" Sheep Class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit