JW.ORG TRAFFIC WORTH

by @ROOT 15 Replies latest jw friends

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Google don't pay money for when a site appears in their search results. The opposite in fact, as some of the first results and side results appear there because people pay them money for the spot. They only pay money if you place their ads on your site and then people click on the ad. 

JW.org gets a huge amount of visitors, since all JWs are encouraged to visit it on a regular basis to download literature etc, a captive audience of 7 million people. That saves them the money of printing excessive literature, but it does not make them money. They also hope it will generate new forms of marketing leading to conversions, but that does not seem to have played out in any significant manner. 

• millie210
    millie210

@root you didnt bother me by starting this thread. 

I am learning, so thank you!

• jerryjax99
    jerryjax99
    It is a bit ironic that when they first released the website for JWs to download they asked the cong to make sure to donate as each download would cost some $...
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

They could also run ads for JW.org jewelry and other crap.

Oh, and Kool Aid ads.

• RichardHaley
    RichardHaley
    Their site is not monetized so does not create money directly. However not only does it save money on printing their content in magazines etc. I,m sure it motivates visitors to donate at their local KH. I noticed the monthly unique visitors is a little over 7M... about the same as their membership.
  • SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker
    SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker

Billy, I love it! One of my friends runs a site with almost 1,000,000 daily hits because it's a very popular topic at this point of the Business Cycle. Here's how it works with some websites like his, the Watchtower could make some serious cash if they listened to Billy's advice and sold JW Jewelry could be a windfall for the Watchtower Organization!

The owner of the site told me about one of the purchases made by a visitor I brought to his site. This visitor needed some electronics and clicked on the Amazon link because he needed a better computer for his new business and by the time he was done, my friend received a nice percentage of purchases.

1. Alienware Laptop top of the line, $4000+ for this Bad Boy Laptop! Added a few monitors and extra power supply, a flat screen TV, Video Camera, Adult toys, gardening gadgets.

The amount of rebates received by the alliance with his Merchants, how much do you think this New Member brought in to help offset the costs of running the site? The Watchtower can use all their daily traffic on their own members and nobody but us would be non the wiser.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit