WOL tightened security

by Moxy 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Moxy
    Moxy

all new registrants must be referals now. and the Contemplations forum where the only really interesting stuff ever is (e.g. the 'Free to remarry' thread) is being made private. no word yet on how members can get into this forum.

jeez, is running a website really worth all this trouble?

http://www.witnessesonline.com/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/witnessesonline/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=000237

mox

• Gozz
    Gozz

IT's a congregation of sorts... Security must be tight. The guy who started the UN thread that was killed by someone who calls himself man of true god and nother called bennadam is in hot soup. But it was late. The discussion was started in their congregation and it's out. Damage control has begun.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

As Simon would say, they are a bunch of Pig F---ers.

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

• Xena
    Xena

aaahhhh a challenge.....

• Gozz
    Gozz

... And it follows the pattern of thinking inherent in the Borg, talking about it alll in hushed tones. If there's a matter for contemplation, don't say it out, only to the responsible brothers. Then keep quiet and be a waiter on Jehovah...

• somebody
    somebody

I don't find it odd that JWs ,once they've learned that it became public knowledge on the www that they think nothing of using surveilance equipment to tape their former mates having sex in order to obtain a divorce by a publishing factory's guidlines, would try to then hide it from the public. They are as deceptive and sneaky as those who they are a product of. Can you imagine if anyone from the media stumbled upon their site and read what they do? Dateline and other shows would be astouded, as they are with the truth about how pedophiles are kept safe and protected.

hey, did ya'll know that Tomothy was a Jehovah's Witness?.....
    from the "Instruction talk on Timothy" thread.

On the flip side, Paul, being an older man, showed a genuine concern for Timothy, a "fatherless boy" in the truth. from the "Instruction talk on Timothy" thread.

I can see why that thread was QUICKLY locked up and moved too, considering that there were no JWs in the bible and it was WAY before the cult/religion ever exsisted. Just another lie to hide from the public/ WWW. http://www.witnessesonline.com/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/witnessesonline/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=000228

looks like they know better than to even discuss the Bible when people outside the cult might see their discussions. Funny how they claim to go door-to-door preaching the Bible. I think deep down they know that they really are preaching the Watchtowers and Awakes! and not the Bible at all. That's why they need to hide their discussions. afterall, God's word isn't for those not deserving, and we all know who makes the judgement of who is deserving and who isn't, according to the WBTS. They self-appointed themselves as speakers for God himself. accordoing to them, they are the "higher source"! cept remember now, they are aren't inafallable. so guess God isn't either.

peace,
    somebody

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

What I still want to know is why they keep retightening security? How come w/in a couple hours of their pictures from Greatcrowd being posted here, were they deleted from their website? They are lurking around in here too, which is okay because this site is "free", but the hypocrisy of it all will never cease to amaze me. So, if you're reading this post ladies - THIS IS TOTALLY UNCHRISTIAN OF YOU!!!! GO REPENT TO YOUR ELDERS & TELL THEM WHAT YOU'VE BEEN DOING!!!!

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

I say let them tighten security all the way. Make their boards a closed group of 50 people discussing the banal, living in fear that any one of their group could really be an infiltrator. The only places left for any open discussion will be the free liberal boards like this one. Here the real truth is discussed, open, frank, "warts and all".

Besides, they all know this is the place to be that is why they lurk here.

Hi WOL and GT Crow.borgers

Thirdson

'To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing'

• chester
    chester

Yes,

I KNOW they are out there and I KNOW who many of them are too.

It is really sad that things are soooooo secret in the JW world.

MUST BE A CULT

• nelly136
    nelly136

reckon thirdsons about right, when people come into chat
    looking for info on jws I often give them the links to 'real'
    internet jws with the wannabe elders/elderettes closed threads and censored areas instead of exjw information sites, theyre such a good witness it works a treat lol reckon randys and kents got competition.
    Hope the Watchtower lets them stay open for a long time yet
    theyre doing a great job

nelly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit