WOL tightened security

by Moxy 24 Replies latest jw friends

• somebody
    somebody

nelly,

I hope the wbts let them stay open too. I agree that they are doing a great job of showing REAL examples of themselves to the world.

and I'm joining Thirdson and waving at the greatcrowd and WOL members lurking here. { waving hello to ya'll! feel free to speak up! You're all welcome !}

peace,
    somebody

• Kent
    Kent

Well, just to make the nasty looking lady happy, I posted this message on the Watchtower Observer:

http://watchtower.observer.org/apps/pbcs.dll/artikkel?NoCache=1&Dato=20011013&Kategori=NEWS&Lopenr=110130001&Ref=AR

Yakki Da

Kent

I need more BOE letters, KMs and other material. Those who can send it to me - please do! The new section will be interesting!!

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• RR
    RR

Ugh .... sorry but JazzyVee's mugshot gives me the willies ... ewwwwwww. I use to know her before she was a Witness. Are you ready?

• Simon
    Simon

AAAARGHHHHH !!!!!

I just know I'm going to have nightmares now...

• KSJordan
    KSJordan

Yeah nightmare fodder, just like those horrid pictures from the Paradise book. Looks like a typical member of the welfare, baby-making, pioneering Duncan Doughnut crowd. Does anyone know if she landed and elder or ministerial servant yet???

• RR
    RR

I understand she's crushed three elders and four pioneers

• Mickey67214
    Mickey67214

I don't blame people for tightning security. I probably would do it too if it was my forum. But the picture was a little much.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Kent, you crack me up.

Slipnslidemaster: "And now about the cauldron sing, Like elves and fairies in a ring, Enchanting all that you put in."

- William Shakespeare, MacBeth

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

I just love it when they tighten security and don't allow anyone in without "proof of citizenship". So many of the active JW boards have drifted into oblivion for just that reason. They eventually get so dull and stale that even the regular members can't stand to go there anymore. Guess that's why so many of them hang out here.

• Eyebrow
    Eyebrow

Whoopty doo!

I get a kick out of the reaction posted here about WOL. It is clearly stated on that site what they want and do NOT want. Clearly it is a board for JWs that love being a JW and are not looking to question their beliefs. Ones that are just looking to associate with other JWs who are satisfied with their religion. Well, good for them! At least they are ignoring the WT's advice that JWs don't need any other sites other than the official WT site, haahaa!

What's the big deal there? A time and place for everything! There are PLENTY of other online sites including this one that they can go to if they want more than a onesided story. That site is very upfront in its guidelines. Its a heavily moderated board...there are plenty of various moderated boards out there.

I am not currently a witness, and never plan on going back. I love this board, even though I do not agree with everything here. But that is WHY I come here...to see all sorts of non PC views.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit