what was the strangest/worst counsel you recieved from elders ?

by flipper 53 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

Hello Mr. Flipper here, was out of town a few days. Mimimal- Elders shouldn't be looking at your skirt length anyway. Tisk, tisk. Avert thy eyes horny elders. Mrs. Smith- Gets pretty bad when elders want to dictate to you your breastfeeding time for your infant. Can everybody say CONTROL, all at once now??? Gordy- So sorry you were treated this way. It shows the lack of qualifications the elders have in dealing with chemical depression. They're such asses to tell you just put a bandaid on it and attend more meeting. That's why they should not be in these authority positions. The things they say can and will affect or infect a person for life. Power corrupts. Peace to you all. Mr. Flipper

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

sassy, i want to hang out with you. lol hahaha your having all sorts of fun.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

yeah, it used to crack me up when the elders would tell women, espically young girls their dresses were to short. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING AT THEIR LEGS PERVERT?!?!?!?!!?

• flipper
    flipper

Bigdreaux- Mr. Flipper here. I had a friend in the early 1980's who had an elder tell him his wifes top was too low cut, exposing too much cleavage. My friend told the elder he shouldn't be looking at his wifes cleavage and to mind his own business. Peace, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit