It's June 13th all over the world...no armageddon

by dawg 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Amber Rose
    Amber Rose

Yes Armageddon DID happen yesterday! It was just invisible.

• Cindi_67
    Cindi_67

Did I miss something? Where did these rumors started? Can anybody tell me? I guess my birthday has a dark tone to it. No wonder I behave the way I do. Where did you all hear that yesterday was suppose to be "the End"?

• darth fader
    darth fader

Funny...I have 3 dub sisters and none of them called to warn me.

Let's call on the total strangers inb the territory who we have no attachement to rather than our fleshly famliy. Less effort is required!

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

CRAP now I gotta pay my bills Damn Watchterror society!!!!

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde
    Did I miss something? Where did these rumors started? Can anybody tell me? I guess my birthday has a dark tone to it. No wonder I behave the way I do. Where did you all hear that yesterday was suppose to be "the End"?

I'd also like to know.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

http://www.yisraylhawkins.com/ What Is The House of Yahweh Doing At This Time That All Who Survive The Great Tribulation Will Be Doing? The religions of the world just can’t understand that we are in the Last Days of the great tribulation spoken of by the prophets of old, under inspiration of Yahweh. The most obvious Prophecy being fulfilled at this time is the Prophecy of the nuclear baby, yet all religions of and by the people can’t understand this Prophecy. This Prophecy started September 12, 2006 and will end June 12, 2007 with a third part of man killed over a fourth part of the earth in and around the great River Euphrates. This prophesied event will end with nuclear war. There will be many birth pains throughout this nine month period

• Warlock
    Warlock
    Damn it, I thought yesterday was the end.... I'll have to put up with you apostates a little while longer

So are you going to blame US, like the WTS does, you false prophet?

Warlock

• TopHat
    TopHat

Didn't know! That is news to me...

• cyrus
    cyrus

i got home at 12.30 this morning but said id be in at 11pm .I wss ARMAGEEDDON IN MY HOUSE

• dawg
    dawg

I tried to get a quick act of fornication in, but i ended up fornicating myself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit