Are You Praying the Prayer of a Satanist?

by betterdaze 24 Replies latest jw friends

• eclipse
    eclipse

Bigdreaux, you might be surprised to know that Satanists are very home turf oriented..meaning, their home is their domain and their territory.

If anyone does anything to disrespect you on your home turf, you have the right to throw them out, or kill if attacked.

But, Satanists also are very respectful of others home domains, and show this utmost respect when they are a guest in someone else's home.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

yeah eclipse, that sounds like me. i totally respect others homes, and expect mine to be respected. if anyone causes trouble, i will not tolerate, up to, and including , if necessary, killing such ones. if you put my life in danger, expect to be dealt with. i do love god, so, i am not a satanist, but, like the ideas they live by.

• eclipse
    eclipse
    I think that if you rewrote that info you clipped and left out the word "satan" or "satanist", that EVERYONE would agree that they themselves held to those ideals.

-K

Very true

I think Satanists acknowledge a lot about how the world and people actually operate. Christianity is idealistic to a fault and operates on people feeling guilty and shameful over what are natural desires. Satanism has much more vibrancy and respect for living life.

Well said

• brinjen
    brinjen

Another not so well known fact: Most satanists (the real ones not the wannabes) know the bible far better than the average christian.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I don't pray at all

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit