Are You Praying the Prayer of a Satanist?

by betterdaze 24 Replies latest jw friends

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Below is a list of twelve things that Satanist prays for (daily), yes they pray these prayers daily, that is better than I can say for some in the Body of Christ who only pray when they are in trouble.
    Satanist are praying to destroy the Kingdom of God daily; are you praying to destroy the kingdom of darkness, daily? If not, stop complaining when all of hell is unleashed into your life.

Read the list below and give yourself a spiritual scan against the Word of God and see if you are praying these prayers in ANY way shape, form or fashion. You will be surprised what you will
    find, if you are real with yourself. More people are praying satanist prayers than you think.

Twelve Things Satanists Pray for Daily

1. That the Antichrist will come before the church is ready.

2. That ministries, leaders, and missionaries will fall.

3. That ministries & works of the Lord will be destroyed.

4. That Christians become complacent, want peace above all, and seek churches that do not preach the full gospel & pastors who will seek peace at all costs.

5. That Christians stop fasting and praying.

6. That Gifts of the Spirit shall be ignored.

7. That families & marriages break up.

8. That pastors, ministers, & leaders of The Body fall into dispute and turn on each other.

9. No unity of pastors & churches within cities.

10. That pastors & leaders fall into illness & disability so they can no longer carry on.

11. That the next generation will be murdered and not come into their generational destiny.

12. That the church will not loose & equip people to come into their destiny. They are speaking divisiveness and false unity (interfaith movement). Seeking to destroy faith.

http://www.halosites.com/silver/testtemp7/ADDEDPAGE.asp?sregid=23200784457&linktype=2&linkorder=23&DOCUMENTID=45&leftnavsel=19&hmid=18

• Kudra
    Kudra

I don't think so.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Nope, I fall under this

that is better than I can say for some in the Body of Christ who only pray when they are in trouble.
  • Narkissos
    Narkissos

"Satanists" as Christian fundies dream them, I suppose.

Perhaps dream them to reality sometimes, though.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I don't pray to anyone or thing. Doesn't exist as far as I'm concerned.

nj

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I think you would have to be a religious fanatic and believe in God to pray that way.

I'd have to question if I learned anything at all from being a witnoid.

Is that a devils horn coming out of your head lilith?

• eclipse
    eclipse

It would help if people were educated about what Satanists actually believe and practice.

The above prayers would not be uttered by true satanists. Can anyone provide proof of ''satanists'' praying these ''prayers''?

Educate yourself about what real satanism is about. It's NOT what you think it to be at all.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/satanis1.htm/rel_tol.htm

Its beliefs and practices:

The nine Satanic statements: These form the core of the Church of Satan beliefs. They were written by Anton LaVey. In abridged form, they state that Satan represents:
    Indulgence, not abstinence.
    Vital existence, not spiritual pipe dreams.
    Undefiled wisdom, not hypocritical self-deceit.
    Kindness to those deserving of it, not love wasted on ingrates.
    Vengeance, not turning the other cheek.
    Responsibility to the responsible, instead of concern for psychic vampires.
    Man as just another animal - the most vicious of all.
    Gratification of all ones desires.
    The best friend that the Christian Church has had as he has kept it in business for centuries.
    The nine Satanic sins are:
    Stupidity, pretentiousness, solipsism, self-deceit, herd conformity, lack of perspective, forgetfulness of past orthodoxies, counterproductive pride, and lack of aesthetics. 7
    The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth are:
    These are 11 rules of behavior written by Anton LaVey in 1967. 16 They include rules governing conversations, behavior towards guests, avoiding theft, acknowledging the power of magic, avoiding harm to children, refraining from killing animals, and behavior towards others.
    Theology of the CoS:
    People have created Gods in many forms; pick one that might be useful to you.
    Heaven and Hell do not exist.
    Satan is not closely related to the modern (post 1400 AD) concept of the Christian devil. Satanists view Satan as a pre-Christian life principle which represents the carnal, earthly, and mundane aspects of life.
    Satan is not a being, a living entity; he is a force of nature.
    Human life is held in sacred regard. Children in particular are not to be harmed.
    "Satan...represents love, kindness and respect to those who deserve it."

• Kudra
    Kudra

That's exactly what I've always known Satanists to be, eclipse.

The first post is only what nutty fundies want to believe Satanists are.

I think that if you rewrote that info you clipped and left out the word "satan" or "satanist", that EVERYONE would agree that they themselves held to those ideals.

-K

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

***Educate yourself about what real satanism is about. It's NOT what you think it to be at all.***

eclipse, I posted this in jest! Really. Kudra, I'm no nutty fundy, either!

I just found it ironic how this "pastor" calls people Satanist like the WT names "opposers" or "apostate" whenever they disagree.

He preys on the us vs. them siege mentality — same fear tactics as the WT.

BTW, this is from a "church planting" front group. If we send them enough money, we can *all* become 501c3 Christian ministers and oppose those Satanists. :–)

~Sue

• greendawn
    greendawn

Christians shouldn't just pray but seek to materialise their wishes and objectives with their actions. But how did this information about the hidden things of the satanists come out into the open? To me it sounds rather made up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit