Well, it's June 12, 2007...

by WTWizard 25 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And Armageddon is not here yet. In fact, I passed several churches of the Catholic and Protestent denominations. And I thought that those churches were supposed to be destroyed before the Great Tribulation which was supposed to culminate in Armageddon. With the churches still intact, there simply isn't going to be enough time for Armageddon to come on June 12, 2007 especially since in parts of the world, it is already June 13.

Is anyone else noticing mass destruction of the churches anywhere else? Or has anyone been destroyed at Armageddon yet? Or, perhaps, this is going to be a huge rock thrown at their "window" about the times they laughed at other cults that picked a date and blew it. I will be watching in July.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

I noticed that the local Prebyterian church needed a new paint job, but other than that it seems to be intact and still doing business.

• Mary
    Mary
    Is anyone else noticing mass destruction of the churches anywhere else? Or has anyone been destroyed at Armageddon yet?

Maybe they meant a 'symbolic destruction' that could only be understood by the gullible 'annointed' and seen with the 'eye of understanding'. Yep, I'm pretty sure that's what they meant.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

In that case, if destruction is only noticeable in the eyes of the "enlightened" (like the invisible coming of Christ), then they can say that Armageddon already came and that we are already in the new order. Of course, they will still have us apostates to deal with, as well as the regular criminals and the high cost of living. Besides, they will still be getting aches and pains, as well as dying. But they will be able to pretend that they are in that new order and that we (the worldly people and apostates) are dead.

• dust
    dust

If Armageddon isn't here yet, it is because the House of Yahweh (the org that predicted this date) has given itself a new deadline for the fulfilment of Armageddon. According to the homepage of its overseer, the "Nuclear Baby" is born today, and within the next 123 days 4/5 of the Earth's population will be dead: http://yisraylhawkins.com/

And for all those who didn't read the original message about this date: No, it was never about the Watchtower! :)

• Crooked Lumpy Vessel
    Crooked Lumpy Vessel

Who came up with this June 12th thing anyway? All JWs and ex-JWs know that the Bible clearly stated nobody knows the day or the hour. So what gives here?

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I'm still here so either the big a didn't happen or for some reason I made it

nj

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

The church around the corner from us seems to still be standing anyway.

• BFD
    BFD

I thought there would be more fire and brimstone falling from the sky and huge cracks opening up to swallow all us worldly people up. As a matter of fact the big pothole in the street by my house has been filled in. This must be paradise.

Is anyone hosting an after armageddon party tonight?

BFD

• Warlock
    Warlock

Well, someone burned a church down somewhere in the world today.

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit