Well, it's June 12, 2007...

by WTWizard 25 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

The end of times dates have been going on since the early days of the adventists of whom the JW org is an offshoot and the only one that still carres on its hysterical end of the world predictions with great relish and selfish gain.

There will be many more dates set over the next 200 years if the dubs survive that long.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And, just like I predicted, nothing. The Witlesses that started this were wrong--again. And whoever started the "days or weeks" rumor that targets it for the month is also wrong, as we will see in July when people are still posting and the Catholic churches are still intact.

• dust
    dust

"And, just like I predicted, nothing. The Witlesses that started this were wrong--again."

The Witnesses did not predict anything for June 12. It was another organisation called House of Yahweh.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

WTF!? WE'RE STILL HERE? someone's ass is gettin' fired

• brinjen
    brinjen

I had such high hopes this morning. I woke up and realised, "I'm still alive!" I was sooo happy, I survivied armageddon! I skipped to the bus stop and caught the bus to work with a song in my heart and a smile on my face. Then I saw my boss...

Full of sh!t no show armageddon!

• eclipse
    eclipse

WTF!? WE'RE STILL HERE? someone's ass is gettin' fired

.....That would be House of Yahweh's ass

LoL brinjen!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit