What are you eating right now?

by Crumpet 54 Replies latest jw friends

• eclipse
    eclipse

just a few small oatmeal raisin cookies, made at the store bakery, and coffee

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

This morning, I had a slice of watermelon and some fresh strawberries from a farm next to me. Right now I'm just drinking coffee.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

drinking coffee, will drive through McDonald's for a biscuit, my treat for the day. Then it's a salad later, bean burrito, and cereal before I go to bed.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Nothing just having coffee, very strong and black. I've been nauseous the last 2 days.

• gwyneth
    gwyneth

Planter's mixed nuts with a diet Pepsi. I ran out of Lean Cuisines at work.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Nothing just having coffee, very strong and black. I've been nauseous the last 2 days.

Having nothing but black coffee can do that to the best of us. Get something healthy into yourself, like a cheeseburger or nachos. A beer might help too.

I don't know what I'm having for lunch. I checked the cafeteria's menu online and it looks like it's going to suck very badly all week.

I'll probably have a burger.

W

• JH
    JH

I ate a cheeseburger, all dessed like we say here, and a coke

then for dessert, an oatmeal cookie and of course a coke..

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    Having nothing but black coffee can do that to the best of us. Get something healthy into yourself, like a cheeseburger or nachos. A beer might help too.

lol, yeah nothing says health like nachos and beer!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Oh honey! Take FF's advice! Or come here and i shall nurse you to bits and pieces! mwahahahha. Hope you feel better soon!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    Oh honey! Take FF's advice! Or come here and i shall nurse you to bits and pieces! mwahahahha.

I was becomming incredibly tempted until the evil laughter at the end then I reread and the "nurse you to bits and pieces" and I became a little weary ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit