What are you eating right now?

by Crumpet 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

just eaten: home made lamb salad with mint dressing. And Orange and Ginseng tea.

• JH
    JH

I'll be eating my lunch in an hour....so ill let ya know

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Not eating right now, just drinking lots of water, it's hot here today and I have yard work to do.

For breakfast I had a smoothie with plain yogurt, milk, strawberries, blueberries and a mango, with some protein powder.

BB

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Oatmeal with a spoonful of peanut butter mixed in and a few chocolate chips on top .....and a cup of orange juice

• stillajwexelder
  • juni
    juni

Blondie you're a riot today!

I had my usual - Wheaties w/ a banana Same-o, same-o.

Going to get myself some of that Kashi Granola Crunch. Supposed to stay w/you longer than Wheaties. LOL I guess I can take not having "the breakfast of champions" for a while.

Your choices sound so yummy...........

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

I just had a cherry vanilla yogurt and a glass of water. I wish I had coffee but we are out of it.

• Sirona
    Sirona

An apple. LOL all because of this: "Going Veggie" http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/136055/1.ashx

Actually today I've had an onion bagel with cottage cheese, some strawberries, some grapes, a pasta salad and an apple.

Sirona

• DJK
    DJK

I dont usually eat in the morning. Lunch in an hour may be steak tips and fries or a burger and fries.

• zagor
    zagor

I never eat this late at night, I'm having a green tea.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit