• metatron
    metatron

"I wave my private parts in your general direction"

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries"

Monty Python ( if my memory holds)

metatron

• leokio
    leokio

To anyone who is trying to impress you with his knowledge of whatever subject..."You are obviously educated far beyond your intellegence..." This usually gets a "thank you" -Leo

• davegod
    davegod

Write this down, hand it to someone and ask them to read it aloud. It's a game!

I am sofa king we todd it

Have them read it until they get it. It's much better with an audience.

• Scully
    Scully

One of my personal favorites:

You have the manners of a goat and you smell like a dung heap, and you have no knowledge whatsoever of your potential. ~ Sean Connery, Highlander

This one is from the movie Roxanne:

"He has a nice ass!" "Yeah, too bad it's on his shoulders!"
  • jgnat
    jgnat

Having the entire English language at my disposal helps. But I need to be in a good boil, and have a "deserving one" firmly in my sights, before the words fly.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Ever call a male xxxx [Edited by jgnat. Ewwww.]

• lola28
    lola28

I learned a new word weeks ago it's "tursa" and it means that a woman is a "social worker"

Lola

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Ninja

the rest of your fathers sperm must have been in a terrible state if you made it to the egg first

That's priceless! I gotta remember that one! I once had a young sister ask me how to spell a word...I said "look it up, ignorance is bliss".... this little angelic girl (at the time) tells me (an adult MS/pioneer at the time) "then you must be the most blissful person on the planet" What could I say? I still laugh when I think of it. Had another sister in FS say to her roommate "I feel like I have a brain tumor"...her roommate says back to her...deadpan..."it must be lonely up there"... we were dying.... ...guess you had to be there SnakesInTheTower (of the "likes this insult thread" Sheep Class)

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

save your breath.....you'll need it to blow up (inflate) your date later....

or

who lit the fuse xxxx [Edited by jgnat: Ewww]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit