..Creative Insults..

by OUTLAW 35 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Every once in awhile people will get choked with each other and name call..Usually it`s not that creative..Sh*tHead..AssH*le..ect..Then there`s my favorites like hillary_step..That guy can insult an idiot and it`s unlikely the person will ever get it..LOL!!..That always cracks me up..LOL!!.....What I`m looking for is Creative Insults!!.....I`ll give you an idea of what I`m looking for....."European Wiener!!".....Not an insult on the surface..But..Write it out phoneticly..LOL!!..Now..Be creative..It dosen`t have to be cryptic,like my insult...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..Or..Something like this.."I`m gonna hit you so hard,your grandma`s gonna have a black eye"..LOL!!..A Creative Insult...OUTLAW

• eclipse
    eclipse

"Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today" - Anon.

"Brains aren't everything. In fact in your case they're nothing" - Anon.

"He doesn't know the meaning of the word "fear" - but then again he doesn't know the meaning of most words"
    -
    Anon.

"I don't know what makes you so dumb but it really works"- Anon.

"I don't think you are a fool, but what's my opinion compared to that of thousands of others"- Anon.

I thought these were funny.

• eclipse
    eclipse
    If I was in a room with you and two werewolves, and I had a gun with two silver bullets, I'd shoot you... twice.
  • betterdaze
    betterdaze

You're so ugly your face could stop a clock.

You're so low you need a ladder to scratch a snake's belly.

You're like a fart in a windstorm.

You lie like a rug.

~Sue's Dad

• compound complex
    compound complex

"Cease moving the mandible" - "Shut up."

"I fail to observe that it is any of your concern." - "Mind your own business."

"When I look at you time stands still." - "Your face would stop a clock."

"You have a very pretty face." - "However, ...."

CoCo

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

"You've got a face made for radio."

• Kudra
    Kudra

"a$$hole!"

• SeymourButts
    SeymourButts

If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to drive a piss-ants motorcycle around the inside of a Cheerio!

If we put your brain on the edge of a razor-blade, it would look like a pea rolling down a 4-lane highway!

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

"Dolt" and "Twit" are my favorites: people, usually, do not know what they mean....funny....

V

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit