Memorial Partaker totals for 72 years by request!

by Atlantis 40 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Question from researcher: The other day you posted the Australian peak publishers and I was wondering if it would be possible to post the numbers of the "Memorial Partakers" from 1935 to 2006. That would be about 72 years of totals.

My answer: Yes, we can do that for you but it will take a few hours to get everything together and scanned. I will have to use different forms of WT literature to accomplish this.

Unless indicated otherwise, numbers listed show partakers for previous year and some could show: "still incomplete" but they are still listed as a total nevertheless. We will do the best we can!

Cheers! Atlantis!

MEMORIAL PARTAKER TOTALS FOR THE PAST 72 YEARS 1935

Cheers! Atlantis-

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

WOW!!!!

GOOD JOB

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Great work - thankyou

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

did the annointed die of as the're meant to??

or did they suddenly expand from nutters??

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Purplesofa:

Stillajwexelder:

Thank you friends! Appreciate your kindness!

Tweety picture no.0300

Atlantis & Nevada-

• davegod
    davegod

Interesting drop in 1941, did a lot of the remnant go to war?lol I to am lazy and will let someone else do the math. I tip my hat at your efforts though.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

wow, thanks Atlantis that is a lot of hard work.

1942 13131

2005 8524

Is that supposed to show that in over 40 years only 5000 of the anointed died? Or are so many of the anointed turning into the evil slave that there needs to be a never ending supply of refils?

• done4good
    done4good

Is that supposed to show that in over 40 years only 5000 of the anointed died? Or are so many of the anointed turning into the evil slave that there needs to be a never ending supply of refils?

I guess Jehovah dosen't choose to wisely...

j

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I'm far too lazy to parse all of that data... is anyone willing to put it all into a spreadsheet for analysis?

• Kudra
    Kudra

I'm at work or i'd do it- but some years are weird- like it doubles or halves... aside from the general downward trend. it would make an interesting graph to look at.

odd that there was not a big drop post '75.

it levels off from the 80s til present at 8000-something.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit