worthless

by bigdreaux 19 Replies latest jw friends

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

ever had one of those days, where you can do nothing right, and you feel utterly and completly worthless? i'm having one of those days today.

• ninja
    ninja

we all get them mate...hang in there

• Mum
    Mum

Too many to count.

Are you making yourself feel this way, or is someone else making you feel this way? As Scarlett O'Hara said, "Tomorrow is another day." You can start your day over right now. Try to make it better and don't be so hard on yourself.

Regards,

SandraC

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

You need to bombard yourself with some positive affirmations so you dont think that way.

• snowbird
    snowbird

So sorry to hear that. Here's to you and yours (((((((()))))))). I have those days from the 1st to the 10th of each month. I call it my pseudo-PMS time. My kids and grandkids know enough to stay out of my way. It's all good - the sun also rises.

Snowbird

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

sometimes you have to give up and say "screw it." Let the day go and try again tomorrow - and console yourself somehow. If I have a really crappy day, I eat a nice dinner, play spider on the computer, cruise JWD forum, generally waste time until I feel better. I hope you feel better soon.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Remember.... everyone goes through peaks and valleys.... if you're in a valley right now, hold on tight, distract yourself (if you can) and know that "shortly" there's got to be an upswing to a peak. Everything is temporary.

• free2think
    free2think

I'm really sorry you're feeling like that Bigdreaux. Hang in there and vent all you like we're here for you.

(((((((((hugs)))))))))

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

what's wrong bud?

nvr need to go down there and kick your ass happy?

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i am a mechanic, it's easy for a mechanics day to get bad quick. i did something stupid, something that i know better than, and it cost me most of my day and made me look like a dumbshit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit