If someone offerred you one wish to change your life ...

by zagor 30 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I am who I am because of my experiences, sweet and bitter.

I am at peace with that.

I have all I need and want.

I hope to share what I have in a positive way to benefit others.

• Anony-Mouse
    Anony-Mouse

Call me a little kid but...

I think it'd be life changing to have super powers....so thats what I want :P .

• blondie
    blondie

Have you seen the show "Heroes"?

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

I am who I am because of my experiences, sweet and bitter.

I am at peace with that.

I have all I need and want.

I hope to share what I have in a positive way to benefit others.

Nvr, I agree with this sentiment whole-heartedly. But alas, I am human and still have a wish for change. If I could wish for one thing, it would be that my mom's mind could be opened up, even if just a little, to allow her to love and accept me as her daughter and not view me as a failure who has left Jehovah. I miss my mom most of all.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    But alas, I am human and still have a wish for change. If I could wish for one thing, it would be that my mom's mind could be opened up, even if just a little, to allow her to love and accept me as her daughter and not view me as a failure who has left Jehovah. I miss my mom most of all.

{{{{{{{{GGBG}}}}}}} I wish you the best with your mom. Your unconditional love is powerful. It will work, at least towards giving you peace and acceptance.

• MariAruet
    MariAruet

yes I would like to go back to when I was 21 and not marry someone who only wanted a housemaid or sex slave and not a wife

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

Blondie, you are truly SUPREME! What inspiring words. Now I'm gonna grab that stack of paperwork, and head out to a coffee shop for some decaf and hard work!

K

• Anony-Mouse
    Anony-Mouse

I totally love the show Heroes!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

The elimination of the One Towel Rule would make me complete.

Rub a Dub

• horrible life
    horrible life

My wish.

I wish that my dad would have married someone else. We would not have known JW's and, I would have had a mother that loved me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit