Intelligence of Witness Material

by choosing life 37 Replies latest jw friends

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Remember -

If you starve a person for long enough, even chicken nuggets with a 50% content of beaks and claws will taste yummy.

Keep em numb and dumb and on their bum in the kingdom Hell.

HB

• Gill
    Gill

If you want to know the mental age the material is written towards I'd say about 10 - 11 year olds.

BUT, the real reason for the repetition and boredom is MIND CONTROL! Read it! Study it! Underline it! Read it again! Study it! Answer to reinforce what you have read.

I have noticed that trying to reason with JWs is impossible simply because they are simply mobile watchtower recorders. They don't understand what they are saying, can't go into depth on it BUT know by rote what answers go with what questions!

As I said before, it is simple and basic MIND CONTROL tactics!!

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

GILL

By aiming the material at the 11 year olds, there is greater likelihood that they will be baptized out of fear/emabarrassment, before they can really think things through.

Once baptized the Damocles Sword of shunning is forever more over their head to blackmail them into staying.

As Blondie said, more stay in out of fear than because they enjoy the witless life.

HB

• blondie
    blondie

The claws are the best, HB, something to chew on.

Blondie

• I Know what I like, and I like what I know
    I Know what I like, and I like what I know

Me and a few friends used to mix non-existing words in our comments. Hardly anybody noticed. It made things less boring to us.

I know

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Me and a few friends used to mix non-existing words in our comments. Hardly anybody noticed. It made things less boring to us.

I know

IKWILAILWIK/I Know for short - did the study conductor even notice!? That's too funny.

• jam
    jam

after serving in central america a year I served in the midwest.A few brothers in our circuit ask me if I could put togather a slide presentation on how the brothers were doing in that country.The presentation included how difficulty it was for some of the brothers too make it to the meetings,how the brothers backpack in the bush for seven days in order to preach too those in isolated areas. The word got out, and many cong. invited me to give the talk. Now this was in mid- 70;s. Things were a lot different. This was the sunday talk.I guess word got back too HQ. Word came down to me ,not give any more slide presentation unless it is from HQ. I was told I was bring too much attention too myself. One thing was for sure , the cong. where full when I gave that talk.

• I Know what I like, and I like what I know
    I Know what I like, and I like what I know

I know

IKWILAILWIK/I Know for short - did the study conductor even notice!? That's too funny.

No he didn't. Only 8 or 9 people noticed, 6 of them were parents. This happened about 20 years ago and we came to the conclusion....."nobody is listening!" I still remember I used the word "cultistaaf". In dutch this sounds very intersting but it is BS.

I know.

• eclipse
    eclipse

Lore, I think I tore abdominal muscles reading your post!

OMFG...Funny $h*t is right!!!

• Sirona
    Sirona

Another total and complete lie by the Watchtower Society: That they are the only ones teaching an "accurate knowledge" of the bible.

That statement is an utter JOKE when one considers actual bible scholars.

Sirona

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit