Do DF'd or DA'd people...

by Trippin2962 15 Replies latest jw friends

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

If you're not interested in going back, and your relatives aren't, why wouldn't you call them?

Oh, snap! I have the mobile number here of a good friend who was disfellowshipped a few years before me. I've always been too ashamed to call her, because I went along with the shunning myself, and didn't even contact her when I found out she'd been d'd. Okay, I can relate to that. I'm going to work up the courage to talk to her today.

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl
    And when I was first d/fed I actually went and saw 2 friends from a previous congregation who had been d/fed..............I dont believe in being told what to do by a bunch of loon's who have just chucked you out..........

Amen sister!

BP

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

I was in a KH where a lot of the young people were DF'd around the same time. They all hung out together along with some of the teenagers that weren't DF'd! We kept having "special needs" talks which fell on deaf ears. None of the other teenagers were DF'd for hanging out with their friends...the elders didn't know what to do as they didn't want to DF ALL the young people.

Swalker

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

We DA'ed

We were told the Elders anounced we were DF'd.

So, what are we suppossed to do if we meet a DA'd/DF'd person?

This has not happened, yet, however, I think the Ukranian Dance of Joy (with clothes on) would be appropriate. We will see.......

V

• Honesty
    Honesty

I talked with a DF'd woman last year.

She was reinstated about a month ago.

Her son (MS) and daughter-in-law had their first baby two months ago.

• Gayle
    Gayle

My sister-in-law's father wasn't disfellowshipped but lived in a small town, was talking to a disfellowshipped (for smoking) man about the real truth about the organization. The man went to the elders to report her father for talking apostate. The irony!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit