Is There Anyone You HATE So Much That U Wish They Were Dead???

by minimus 45 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

This information could be used against me in a court of law. I'm pleading the fifth.

• frogit
    frogit

No I don't hate anyone, but had lots of hate directed at me, I have never taken revenge before but this week I got so fed up up with being at the receiving end of Hate. I did something? won't say what it was but it was sweet....

Jehovah hates me and is going to kill me and millions soon, just because we don't go to the meetings anymore, you can't beet that can you?

frogit

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

Anyone who viciously preys on the innocent, especially those who abuse, assault or kill children.

• minimus
    minimus

I'm not opposed to the death penalty as long as the reciever clearly deserves death.

• anewme
    anewme

I am usually a peaceable person but when some creature, human or animal, is getting unfairly abused or mistreated a rage comes crawling up my back and neck and I can go into action as THE AVENGER!!!!!!

I am of Irish decent. When we get mad it is not a pretty sight. And we have a tongue to go with it (very articulate people)

After nights and nights of attacks on my hen house years ago I shot a large possum right between the eyes with a .22 rifle.

I told my new husband if he ever wants to leave the marriage to do so peaceably because if he sneaks around he and she will be very sorry for that. I am just being honest with him. He just laughs.

When you have been through what we have been through, you have no patience with BS anymore.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

No.

Some people I'd like to see in retraints or chained in the abyss, so they can't ever hurt anyone again though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit