JUST FOR FUN: Pranks you've played (computer or other)

by SnakesInTheTower 25 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

Oh, mine is so lame compared to yours. But I used my cell phone to pull a prank. Does that count?

My staff are scattered through six buildings through the downtown core, and my bosses are housed in a seventh. Most days I wear my sneakers to hoof it between offices, and I keep my cell phone handy. I call-forward from my regular phone so no-one holds back from calling me. My boss has wondered aloud if I need the cell. I've explained, patiently, that the phone is so that my people can reach ME, not the other way around. Who knows where I'll be that day?

Anyways, this one day he calls me with an urgent request. He has no idea I'm in the same building, working at one of the spare workstations. As we talk, I print off what he needs and head to his office. We keep talking as I walk right up behind him. As he begins to hear the echo, he slowly turns around.

Seeing him jump out of his skin, priceless!

As I laugh hilariously, he sputters and hangs up the phone. I hand him the papers he needed urgently, and do a pirouette, laughing. "You should see your face!"

• KW13
    KW13

like something outta of a film

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I know this is kinda stupid. But several times over the years, I've droped a potato, (especially love the ones that are growing the weird eyes and are kinda wrinkled).... into my daughter hugh purse. She usually doesn't find it for a few days.

One time she asked why I did this. I said...well, I know eventually you'll find it. And when you do, you will think of me.

lisa

I think that is soooo cute! Love it! I pulled a prank on KW13 once with Diamondblue. We were all on msn chatting and JWD went down. However I whispered to DB that we should tell KW he'd be banned! It was sooooo funny, but I felt bad for worrying him! And tim Hooper - well he was moaning on one of the boards about getting calls from some Indian telesales company. So I called him up that evening and did my best Indian accent using the accoustics in my bathroom to make it sound like I was many miles away. He shouted at me and put the phone down I was so convincing. (Oh god I am shuddering now with laughter at the memories!)

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

When I would host JW parties back in the 70's I emptied out my medicine cabinet and filled it with marbles.

In America in the bathroom we have a cabinet with a mirror on it hanging over the sink. We call that the medicine cabinet. If someone decided to snoop around all of the marbles would come falling out. We used to drink a lot at witness parties in the 70's, Armegeddon was just around the corner, so we had to enjoy our short time we had left here.

• The Humper
    The Humper

if any of you had ever been to vegas then you know about all the smut down on the strip. for those who havent theyre basically little pamphlets and magazines with naked chick in them. sometimes they have the stars over thier T & A, sometimes they dont. theyre like personal strippers aka undercover prostitution, because its illegal in the city limits. they have them in newspaper stands so anyone can get one and theyre free.

well one day me and my "bad association" of brothers from some of the other halls were out drinking one night. we decided to go down there with one of thier trucks. we would go and grab all that we could. we filled the back of the truck up so much it squated bad. well we had so much of it and no where to put it. we knew we were going to get someone but we had so much.

so we went to one guy we knew whose dad is an elder, moms a pioneer, and he was becoming an ms. well he had a convertible and left the top down since it was summer and never rains in vegas. so we went to his car and filled it up with all the smut. left a bunch on there yard and everywhere. the next morning people, including us, went over there for the field service meeting and all the r&f there so shocked that someone could do such a thing. we had such a hard time keeping a straight face but we managed. after the service meeting we ditched everyone and went to go get breakfast. we didnt tell the guy whose car got filled with the smut till like 2 yrs later at his wedding.

and jag the marble thing is awesome. im going to try it one day if thats cool with you since its your idea.

• erynw
    erynw

I put a real estate "Sold" sign in front of the County courthouse...the picture made the paper.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit